Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Good stuff chick :)

I love my app :) I get to see it change every day it really helps.

Attachments

• image-917180288.png
    image-917180288.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 35
Well done! Back on track, and you barely gained anything thats brilliant! I read through your diary last night and you've done it before you can deffo do it again xx

Good stuff chick :)

thank you. i feel good today. leaving packs until after 1pm is probably going to be best because i feel better one the days i can hold out on them if i have themt too early i panic that ill not have anything in the evening then my brain just wont stop thinking of food for he rest of the day.

so far iv had a mac cheese s&s pack with curry powder. it was ok but had to put it in for another 90secs and stand a plate on top for a further 5 minutes before it softened enough for me to eat it.

my friend has now started. all shes had today is a shake and black tea. she said she is starving and wants me to keep on at her. im a bit stuck with advice. i know what i want to say to people but iv never been very good at it. does anyone have a post here thats really struck it with them? maybe someone has said something to you or someone else on day 1 thats helped? id like to give her the boost she needs but not good at the technical side of making people understanbd that it will get easier. :(

xxx

I made it :)

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!:clap:

Psyllium husk powder ....

Who uses it? Where do you buy from? Looking for best value. I used to buy in capsules at h&b but I'd prefer powder to add to packs :) eBay has so many I'm trying to work out best value but its giving me a head ache! Yes I am naturally blonde :( xx

Don't ask me I just bought capsules from h&b when I was passing, sure it was def not the cheapest way :S

Weight today

:)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You are flying darling! I'm on my laptop today so have seen your sig :) loving the ticker!!! soo cute!

did you read the whole thing? haha im a bit of a roller coaster so im sorry if i depressed you ;)

xxx

LOL we all go up and down otherwise we wouldn't need minis as we'd just succeed at our first ever diet and be done with it :)
You'll get there this time :)

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!:clap:

Don't ask me I just bought capsules from h&b when I was passing, sure it was def not the cheapest way :S

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You are flying darling! I'm on my laptop today so have seen your sig :) loving the ticker!!! soo cute!

LOL we all go up and down otherwise we wouldn't need minis as we'd just succeed at our first ever diet and be done with it :)
You'll get there this time :)

you know what a nutter i am. i can litterally change my mind set in minutes :( very frustrating. but im cool at the moment. day 2 is 3/4 done and i can still have 3 slim and save packs, think i might just have to order myself some more s&s packs as im sorry to say i havent had an exante pack and actually drank the whole thing since starting back this year. just dont like them.

iv got some colon cleanse things im taking one a day at the minute. dont know if maybe that was why i didnt gain too much over the week? really want some phsyllium powder. stupid me didnt think when hubby just popped to town he could have got me some in h&b durr! i dont want to wait for internet delivery im too impatient lol i love the gloup ;)

you know what a nutter i am. i can litterally change my mind set in minutes :( very frustrating. but im cool at the moment. day 2 is 3/4 done and i can still have 3 slim and save packs, think i might just have to order myself some more s&s packs as im sorry to say i havent had an exante pack and actually drank the whole thing since starting back this year. just dont like them.

iv got some colon cleanse things im taking one a day at the minute. dont know if maybe that was why i didnt gain too much over the week? really want some phsyllium powder. stupid me didnt think when hubby just popped to town he could have got me some in h&b durr! i dont want to wait for internet delivery im too impatient lol i love the gloup ;)

Well done darling you'll be through those hard first few days soon. Yeah I went off the exante packs too, I did the same when I was on LL liked them when I was on them but later when I restarted they made me puke, oo what's the colon cleanse I'm intrigued?

colon cleanse ooh i got roped into that fad raspberry keytone diet thing on the net where for 2.50 you get a free no obligation tial of the patches the ketone tabs and the cleanse tabs. i tried to cancell them but every thing they sent with it (email phone number codes) nothing works so i was then roped into a contract to pay £75 a month for these to be delivered to be every 30 days unless i cancelled them within 14 days and sent atleast half the pills back and paid for p&p but i couldnt get intouch with them to arrange returning them so i got the fraud team at the bank on to them to block them from taking direct debits from my account. well, anyway i was stuck with these fad die aids aimed at melting fat speeding my metabolism and cleaning my colon.... huhum! i have no idea if they work but they are worth a shot ;)

the moral of the story is dont buy diet pills on the internet x

It certainly could be, normally a yellowish crown ( crust ) is the deciding factor and it can spread very rapid. Little clusters surrounding the area. Fucidin cream is normally prescribed and it's very effective. Xxx

It certainly could be, normally a yellowish crown ( crust ) is the deciding factor and it can spread very rapid. Little clusters surrounding the area. Fucidin cream is normally prescribed and it's very effective. Xxx

Thanks iv spoken to a few people they say looks like it.

He's had sore nose from cold so I'm thinking its got in there :( thanks babe I'm going to see if I can get him to dr tomorrow x. There's two types of it one with blister/yellow or just red scabs from what iv read on nhs direct x

I thought it was a bit of eczema last night but we checked again and it's all down his legs in his mouth and nose. He's had ear ache swollen glands and temp and I saw this on nhs site

"Non-bullous impetigo

The symptoms of non-bullous impetigo begin with the appearance of red sores that usually occur around the nose and mouth. However, sometimes other areas of the face and the limbs can also be affected.
The sores quickly burst leaving thick, yellow-brown golden crusts. After the crusts dry, they leave a red mark that usually heals without scarring. The time it takes for the redness to disappear can vary between a few days and a few weeks.
The sores are not painful, but they may be itchy. It is important not to touch, or scratch, the sores because this can spread the infection to other parts of your body, and to other people.
Other symptoms of impetigo, such as a fever and swollen glands, are rare but can occur in
more severe cases."

Thanks again xx

did you read the whole thing? haha im a bit of a roller coaster so im sorry if i depressed you ;)

xxx

God no not all 174 pages haha! I did skim through most of it though and i personally thought it was inspiring! :) I read up until you got to just over 11st, even with the tougher times you carried on and i love reading people getting close to goals and seeing the pictures, You're doing it again now :) xx

Hi Muffy, just been catching up on your diary, hope your doing well hun. xx

Back