Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Do something to distract you Muffy :)
Life is not all about eating. There are other things too. Find one of them to do now, to keep you out of the fridge/cupboards :)
Try doing your nails, by the time you file them, put on a base coat, two coats of varnish and a top coat the hunger pangs will have gone and you will be pleased with yourself and have lovely nails into the bargain. :D

Mere x

Was thinking what to do tonight... Might have to do my nails now. Thanks Ladies :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Haven't been on here much lately so feel like I need a catch up :) Hope the diet is going well for you :) xx

What a fab idea Muffy im in! and yep i worked out (on average) what weight i will be for every week, for the next 20 weeks lol! :D xx

I was wondering if we could all put our weights together on the last day of the month id love to see our combined loss? Anyone fancy that? Xx

Awwww wish I was well enough to do dust so I could join in :(

oi im confused... have ya got 2 diaires going Muff????? which one ya using lol x x x x i just poste in ya other one so lol... anyways im on day 6 TS and still going strong... never thought i would be able to crack this diet again after so many bad attempts last year.. how ya doing babe ? x x x

I think I'm having an obsessed with diet day today. Can't stop thinking about how much i could lose and working things out. Popping in here every few minutes and trying not to keep writing because I don't have anything to say xx

SNAP!!! ive been having one of them days too.. even pulled a couple of dresses off the rail in my dressing room that are about a stone away before i can wear em .. now im counting the days till i can get me fat butt back in em lol x x xx

Morning everyone

No weighing !! Argh!! This is going to be hard. I'm thinking of weighing tomorrow to find out what my week 2 loss was? Then if I can do a month without weighing after tomorrow ill be happy :)

My slim and save box arrived but its at my mums because I was a bit cheeky and could only afford the first order taste offer box so got my mum to order it to her address for me ;) naughty muffy!

Today I have no plans again so its bore fest alert for my diary. Ill probably be on here moaning about something or other today haha but I'm actually in a pretty good head space diet wise today.

Could start to walk a little bit now that the rain has totally washed the ice and snow away. I might walk monster to nursery today and pick him up. That's a half hour walk. Normally hubby or mum come to take him for me. I'm feeling a bit of a head ache coming today :( oh look my first moan! Xx

I'm feeling a bit of a head ache coming today :( oh look my first moan! Xx

That made me giggle :D Dont feel bad anout the odd winge, We all do it! Hope you feel better though, and pleased to hear your in a good frame of mind diet wise today! xx

mmmmm walking.... now theres a dirty word for me at the moment... but im gonna dust off my treadmill after tomorrows WI if it kills me .. will help with the week 2 loss if i do eh? xx

mmmmm walking.... now theres a dirty word for me at the moment... but im gonna dust off my treadmill after tomorrows WI if it kills me .. will help with the week 2 loss if i do eh? xx

We kept him off nursery and are now at soft play so no walking done. I'm sitting watching jag and daddy playing while I sulk. Every single person on the 3 tables around ours are eating jacket potato with tuna/cheese or beans with salad!!! Omg it looks so nice :( I'm sipping flavoured water... I did ask hubby "fancy some lunch" he pondered for a minute then said "your on a diet" thank god because I think if he said yes I would have :( I'm so lame!!!

Hubby picked up my Slim and save box from mums and it looks good. Cottage pie cookies and cream shake chilli Tom soup... Ummmm yummy! Xx

We kept him off nursery and are now at soft play so no walking done. I'm sitting watching jag and daddy playing while I sulk. Every single person on the 3 tables around ours are eating jacket potato with tuna/cheese or beans with salad!!! Omg it looks so nice :( I'm sipping flavoured water... I did ask hubby "fancy some lunch" he pondered for a minute then said "your on a diet" thank god because I think if he said yes I would have :( I'm so lame!!!

Hubby picked up my Slim and save box from mums and it looks good. Cottage pie cookies and cream shake chilli Tom soup... Ummmm yummy! Xx

Yay good on hubby so glad you've got support x

My slim and save box arrived but its at my mums because I was a bit cheeky and could only afford the first order taste offer box so got my mum to order it to her address for me ;) naughty muffy!

What a fabulous idea !!! ;)

Oh there's plenty of the day left for me to whine still ha! X

No whine (wine) talk please :p :D

Your red hair, and the style has deffo thinned down your face Muffy :)

Hmmm.. I'm home from soft play. On way home we stopped at tesco to get some bits for lunch. I'm already in a bad mood by now as iv managed to resist jacket potato temptation at soft play and when hubby says he will stay in car with monster but could I get him a sandwich and choc and drink meal deal I almost exploded! I had a moan because we already had bread etc i was planning on grabbing a pack of sandwich meat and he could make him and monster lunch to save money and he told me to forget it he didn't want anything. Not his fault I'm over emotional so I walk around calm down and get his lunch as he asked. Then we get home after ten minute silence driving home he said "I'm going out for a bit" I said "are you taking your lunch" he "said no I told you i don't want it" so now I'm shouting at him I hate him and wish he went out and didn't come back! He then takes his lunch and goes haha what exactly were we fighting over? I know what. It's because I wanted to eat and I couldn't so I was horrible to him because he could. Poor thing but a pain none the less. So I done what i said i would not do and jumped on the scales and iv lost 0.8lb since yesterday making this weeks loss so far 6lb exactly. I have now got a head ache. Xx

Back