Cruise PV Muller Greek Coconut Yoghurt

unreal83 said:
Hi ladies

Can we have these? They say no fat/low fat and after comparing to natural yoghurt there wasn't much in it?

Let me know so I can have one as I love them. X

I have one a day for breakfast and it's not harmed my losses
I love them!! X

tescos are doing a new range of fat free yoghurts too, that contain toffee and vanilla flavours, but seem quite high in sugars. it is the Yoo range, are we allowed these?

debbielerwill said:
tescos are doing a new range of fat free yoghurts too, that contain toffee and vanilla flavours, but seem quite high in sugars. it is the Yoo range, are we allowed these?

I doubt it! Only muller fat free are tolerated,the Yoo ones are too high! X

and of course FF LF natural yogurt, and greek yogurt.

damn it, I've bough a pack of 6, time to give it away :)

Hi ladies

Can we have these? They say no fat/low fat and after comparing to natural yoghurt there wasn't much in it?

Let me know so I can have one as I love them. X

Hiya, I've been having them too since Monday and had a loss on Wednesday. I just figured that they were pretty much the same as muller light but thicker?! They are yummy though :eat:

OMG!!!!!! Bought them last night, they are bloody amazing!!!!!! Cant wait to freeze one, and try one as frozen yougart......awesome invention!!!!!!! xxxx

I love coconut yoghurt, but I make my own with coconut flavouring - really good in the total 0% greek stuff.

tess

If you add some of your oat bran it tastes a bit like a bounty x

I dont have much of a sweet tooth but do like coconut so had to try these, very tasty! I did think the pot looked a little small but they are so sweet that its actually plenty. Though I will have to buy coconut flavouring now....that in the total yogurt (my favourite, could live on it) sounds fantastic.

ordered my coconut flavoring off the dukan site, mmmm in a couple of days mmmmm cant wait.. bounty copys x:D

How do you add oat bran to yogurt? Simply as it is or you pre-cook it or soak it or something?

I just pop it in... X

same here. Just add some to the yogurt and stir it in LOL.

I add it as is x

Cool, easier than I could hope for! ;) Thanks!
Now another Muller-related-question: can anyone explain me what muller yogurts you can have and why are they ok compared to others? I can't find the coconut one yet, but the toffee one that appears in some of the Dukan recipes, says it 8g carbs/100g of which 7g are sugar. Is this.. OK?

Back