Muller Light ice cream

Mmmmm this sounds lovely!!! I love ice cream and mullerlight!! who would of thought you could have the best of both worlds in one go!!! typed as putting the mullerlight in the freezer ready for pudding this evening!

I actually did this accidentally, our fridge seems to be a little to efficient towards the back of the selves :) was a tasty unexpected frozen treat tho

I gave it a whirl using the recipe on the SW website and it wasn't great went really icy and hard despite all the stirring, not sure if that's the way it was meant to be or if I'd done something wrong...

I've just made a gorgeous Turkish deight one, I mixed 2 pots of turkish delight mullerlight, 1 small pot of fromage frais and half a teaspoon of splenda together and popped it into my ice cream maker. Really creamy and no ice crystals! Gorgeous with strawberries and completely free :)

I've already had 2 mullerlights today. Can I have another one do you think or am I overdoing it?
When I froze mine they went rock hard frozen, and I had to chuck them. Don't think I knew about the stirring part :-S

Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone try those Chill Factor ice-cream maker thingamagiggys? They're for kids really, but they look like an ice-cream cone and you pop it into the freezer for a couple of hours/overnight, then add your ingredients into it and mix and - hey presto! - you have ice-cream!! Well, that's what they're supposed to do anyway. I don't know anyone who's used them and they're quite pricey (15 - 20 euros) but just wondering if this would be a handy way of making a small amount of ice-cream like a Muller Light yoghurt size (or not) before I decide on whether it'd be a wise investment or not....

Sounds good for when the weather warms up?

Back