Muller Light ice cream

I'm definitely into frozen ML yogurts...yum yum!!

I'm trying to work out how to get one that's similar to my favourite ice-cream which is mint choc chip :drool: Would I just use peppermint essence and a chocolate options and mix it in with a vanilla ML?

Sounds ok but I'm no expert at this....any ideas anyone? :confused:

I'm definitely into frozen ML yogurts...yum yum!!

I'm trying to work out how to get one that's similar to my favourite ice-cream which is mint choc chip :drool: Would I just use peppermint essence and a chocolate options and mix it in with a vanilla ML?

Sounds ok but I'm no expert at this....any ideas anyone? :confused:

there are doing a mint mullerlight out in the shops sometime in feb

For 5 syns i made some nice molteaser frezer using muller light toffee, fun size pack of molteasers, sweetener and a pack of quark. mix and put in freezer but take it out every half an hour or so and stir it. Lovely really filling and only 5 syns for whole thing.

I love frozen Muller lights but sometimes find that it goes rock hard. Last time I did it we used an ice cream machine and it was heaps better....

Making them in to ice lolly's works a treat too!

bilsat said:
I tried this, lovely!...................

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

This would have syns in I think? So be careful!!

I realise this post was a while ago, but people have been posting in it since and brought it back up so just worried people will spot this whilst reading it and think its free! Xxx

Did this with the mint and chocolate one, completely forgot about it - 2 days later it's like a rock!!
I'll have burnt more calories trying to eat it than is in it at this rate, think I need an ice pick!!

Will defiantly be buying the ice cream moulds and making ice lollies with these mmmm!

I mix a 500g pot of fat free fromage frais with 2 Muller Lights, and finely chop some fruit to go with whichever flavour ML I have used. I our house it tends to be strawberry so I finely chop approx 1/2 punnet of strawberries and fold that into the mixture.

Then it all gets poured into the ice cream maker and 20-30 minutes later, OH and I have a huge pile of 'ice cream' to pig out on!

I eve did this the other weekend for 5 friends (only 1 girly)who were staying with us. I sneakily threw a batch together and then piled it all into a big bowl for them to help themselves... they were all completely hooked!

The next flavour to be tried will be the new coconut MLs!

Sorry to be a pain but does it taste like ice cream or yogurt? It might sound like a silly question but I am quite fusst with yogurts as I dont like the bitter taste of them and only eat vanilla muller lights. I love ice cream and after reading all this was thinking about buying an ice cream maker to use with yogurt.
THanks
Michelle xx :confused:

ooh sounds tasty for those nights in front of the TV when I just want to eat a big bowl of ice cream! hahaha! Thanks x

I just freeze the mint mullers on their own, make sure I mix it every hour or so. I also make cherry and almond ice-cream which is yummy, I get fat free fromage frai (going to try it with greek yog next time) mix it in a sealable container with sweetner and almond essence, chop some cherries and mix into the yog mixture, then freeze, stir every few hours until its at the consistency I like.

Moonz328 said:
I just shove a stick through the foil lid and put in freezer then when frozen eat like a lolly :)

Doesn't it go rock hard that way? Everyone keeps telling me to buy an ice cream maker but seems alot of mooey for my a little ice cream

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Back