Muller Light ice cream

I also love frozen mullers - i just put them in for a couple of hours - really enjoy em. The cherry one, like someone mentioned earlier is l-o-v-e-l-y frozen.
I really look forward to it, and it saves me from eating "naughty" things (oh, ok, sometimes it does, hey - im no saint!) :):):)

I like them but the last time I had one I had terrible toothache after. So I have decided not to freeze them anymore, pity really.

Mmmmmm the lollys and ice cream idea sound great, I'm off to freeze my mullerlights! Lol

I decided to give this a try the other day, put the muller light in the freezer and totally forgot about it... its been in there 2 days!!
I think its safe to say its frozen now, so much so that its been out of the freezer for about half an hour and is still not edible! oops.

Many a time have I found myself chipping away at a forgotten Muller Light. I must say though I am not a fan of the whole freezing Muller lights situation...

I decided to give this a try the other day, put the muller light in the freezer and totally forgot about it... its been in there 2 days!!
I think its safe to say its frozen now, so much so that its been out of the freezer for about half an hour and is still not edible! oops.
lol i did exactly the same thing - sadly it tasted fairly disgusting so i waited for it to comepletely melt then chucked it away.

it was the first time trying it, im not all that keen on it but i bought it so im not chucking it out!

Could I clarify with someone... (you always get one!)...

I was told we should blend in frozen fruit such as raspberries/blueberries etc with the yogurt before freezing.... Has anyone tried it this way?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

put some fat free fromaige frais through it and make a big batch of it yummm!

I mix a 500g pot of fat free fromage frais with 2 Muller Lights, and finely chop some fruit to go with whichever flavour ML I have used. I our house it tends to be strawberry so I finely chop approx 1/2 punnet of strawberries and fold that into the mixture.

Then it all gets poured into the ice cream maker and 20-30 minutes later, OH and I have a huge pile of 'ice cream' to pig out on!

I eve did this the other weekend for 5 friends (only 1 girly)who were staying with us. I sneakily threw a batch together and then piled it all into a big bowl for them to help themselves... they were all completely hooked!

The next flavour to be tried will be the new coconut MLs!

Oh my goodness, sounds scrummy. I am deffinately going to have to give some of these ideas a whirl!

I tried this, didnt work for me - but now i read again and I don't think I stirred it, just left it and hoped for the best. Worth a try ATM as Tesco are selling Multipacks but 1 get 2 free..

I tried this, lovely!...................

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

BananaIceCreamSmall.jpg

Sounds lovely!!

Won`t do what my C did. She was told about frozen banana & put the thing in the freezer (including the skin).
Couldn`t peel it when she took it out!!

She is a bit off the wall!!:)

I am definitely going to be trying this after my tea!

Back