Muller Light Recipes?

Good Morning everyone
This Afternoon I have a delivery arriving from Iceland and apparently I am receiving 24 Muller Lights!!!
Now I live alone and don't want to get " Yogurt Bound" haha so I wondered if any of you lovely people could give me some recipes please which could help me use up my vast array of upcoming Muller's??

I used to make egg custard but have forgotten how...that's one idea.

A tray of them is going to a food bank too xx

Thank You in advance

Try some of the Pinch of Nom baked oats recipes. They are yum! There's a few different ones. If you use just 1 egg (instead of 2), they come out quite cakey. I've made them and frozen some before so that could be an idea?

Do you got to SW group? If so, bring some in for the Slimmer of the Week prize :)

I don't go to class... I'm new to this site. Hence why I've not had many posts. And I have no clue what pinch of nom recipe is. This is why I was hoping people would post the odd recipe on this thread for me as I have no clue where on earth to go xx

Sorry, I was trying to be helpful but I didn't realise you're new to the plan!

http://pinchofnom.com/

Pinch of Nom is a Slimming World recipe website - the link is above. It also has handy shopping lists and meal planners :) Was invaluable for me when I decided to get back on track as I'm not attending class this time.

Back