Muller light Yoghurts - HELP!!!

buckeejit

Hey all, joined SW on Wednesday and on Thursday I felt like I was going to kill someone because of no chocolate etc. but I feel good today :)

Anyway, I had a toffee muller light yoghurt yesterday (190grams) and have just found out that on the SW site, it states that 100g muller light yoghurts are free. OMG, have I syned when thinking the 190g yoghurts were free?

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in the muller light 190g yoghurts?

Thanks.

surely if the 1st 100g is syn free then the 2nd 100g will be synfree too?

I've only been here 3 weeks myself so I'm still learning the ropes too.

A few lines up from your original post you should see a 'sticky' about syn free yoghurts.

Basically the majority of Muller are free (all sizes) - the exception is the Chocolate sprinkles with cherry on the bottom (2 syns), the lemon cheescake (1/2 syn) and the newish cheescake ones (think they're 1 or 2 syns each but don't quote me on it).

Also, if you click on the 'search' feature at the top of each thread, you can type significant words to search and probably quell all your fears in one fell swoop.

Hope this helps.

A few lines up from your original post you should see a 'sticky' about syn free yoghurts.

Basically the majority of Muller are free (all sizes) - the exception is the Chocolate sprinkles with cherry on the bottom (2 syns), the lemon cheescake (1/2 syn) and the newish cheescake ones (think they're 1 or 2 syns each but don't quote me on it).

Also, if you click on the 'search' feature at the top of each thread, you can type significant words to search and probably quell all your fears in one fell swoop.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks :)

And yes, if something is free for 100g then it is also free for 50g, 200g, 500g or whatever. The 100g is just a standard measurement.

Back