muller lights question

See, I don't usually buy mullers unless they're on offer! No reply from muller yet, hope they can give me an answer.

I love activia yoghurts, they were 70p a 4pack in Morrisons last week + now they're £1.80 or something ridiculous like that, so I got the mullers instead. The rest of the pack seem OK, still have the vanilla's + couple cherrys left so will see if they're OK over the weekend :D

I wish you could post a photo of your frothy Mullers!! I'm fascinated!!!! LOL

I would take them back to be honest. Foamy yogurt doesn't sound right. Maybe they were left out for too long at some stage between manufactuer and retailer. They may have even had other complaints, def worth making them aware. Chances are they will know what the problem is. good luck

*sharp intake of breath* I've never seen vanilla Activias! Are they the fat free ones in the big pots????

The vanilla ones only come in the four-pack of small pots unfortunately. They only do the large pots in a strawberry, peach and cherry. I wish they did a big one in vanilla!

Where did you get your 2 packs of 8 for £3? They cost me that each in tesco!!

xx

Asda had them on offer last week but I'm not sure if it is still available. Why not check their website?

The offer on 8 packs of Activia had finished at my local ASDA this week. I'd like to thank Vodkamonster who posted the offer on the Sticky "Where the Bargains Are..." 2 weeks ago - without that post I'd have missed it!

It really pays to check that thread regularly...

I buy the multipacks from Tesco (also love the orange ones) and that's never happened to mine. I also think they will take it seriously and you might not need the yogurt as proof. I emailed heinz about finding a hair in my tin of mac cheese, they sent me a pot to send it, but I had already chucked it and though oh well thats that. A few days later I got a voucher from them. Let us know how you get on cause foamy yogurt just doesnt sound healthy!

So I got a letter from Muller yesterday! They didn't really explain why the yoghurts had gone foamy but they apologised & gave me a fivers worth of £1 off vouchers! :)

So I got a letter from Muller yesterday! They didn't really explain why the yoghurts had gone foamy but they apologised & gave me a fivers worth of £1 off vouchers! :)

Goes to show its always worth asking! Hope you dont get any more foamy yogurts though

Back