Muller Yogurts

sweet83

Hi!

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong place to post this info.

I've just been to my local Asda and the muller yogurts are rolled back to 20p!! I couldn't believe it!! I bought 12 and i will see if there are still some in stock tomorrow and buy more!! hee hee

xx

Yep, just checked the website 20p each!

Also, cheese strings 8 for £1, not SW but lots of us do the kids pack ups!

omg off to asda this aft live on mullers lol

Me too!! Many thanks for the post x

wayhey thats great! I'm assuming this is the muller light ones, i LOVEEEE the chocolate sprinkles and vanilla/orange! I have atleast 2 a day lol and use them in sooo much food.

Does anyone else shop with tesco delivery? I notice online it was '3 for £1" however i never got the discount, rang up to complain and they said it was 4 for £2 instead..whats the deal?!

I can't believe they're 20p..i'm going to go mad in there lol

I had my first chocolate sprinkles one yesterday and it was YUM!! Felt like a REAL treat, I was made up!!

Thanks for the tip off thats me off on my bike this afternoon then - always happy to cycle when theres treats in it for me lol :)

I have just come back from Asdas, having gone completely Muller potty and bought £5 's worth. I met a gentlemen there doing the same thing . He told me so far that he has lost 3 stone on the slimming World diet!!!! He was quite nice too but my hubby was in the next aisle lol.:D

I'm going to have a look in Sainsbury's on Monday - our Tesco is hopeless - they had 3 varieties in this week - vanilla, raspberry/cranberry and toffee (I find the toffee one way too sweet now!) so I'll get some in Glasgow.

Our Asda still had them priced as 4 for £1, but when I got to the till they came up as 20p each.
Bargain!!!

Thanks so much for this info. - rushed off to Asda and bought loads! Do watch the dates though, some flavours were very close dated.

Read elsewhere to try putting the sprinkle one into the freezer for a few hours. Apparently it tastes just like posh ice cream - can't wait!

One of the assistants said the offer would be on for the next 2 weeks...

Back