mullerlight bargin!!!!

steph_

not sure if i should have posted on here or somewhere else but went into asda today and they had muller lights on offer for .....20p!!!! bargin or what so theres me stocked up not sure how long its on for but they were loading them up by the bucket load

Darn it! I live 20 miles from the nearest Asda!:mad:

i went to asda today and they had hardly any left!! I did manage to get 5, although i could eat double that this week!

I went at the weekend, then again tonight and picked up 12! It's just such a bargain... not sure I've seen them less than4 for £1 before.

wish Tesco would do that offer. OH dont like Asda!!! the only offer they had was those little pots. i think there are 6 in a pack. 2 for a fiver!!!!

I think the ASDA 20p offer finished yesterday. Can anyone confirm pls?

Oh im not sure whether it ended - I know it was on the other day - I bout about 8!! bit lethal - cus I wanted to eat them all - ate about 5 in one day - far too excessive even if they are free!!

I picked up a muller rice by mistake but ate it anyway, then checked the syn value!! 11 1/2 in 1, I nearly fell over, it wasnt even that nice!

Yes, they're all syn-free, except the ones with a fruit "layer".

tesco has an offer on the muller light 3 for £1
why dont you by the tesco free yogs?

What are the yoghurts that are free from tesco, pls?

OK, forget what I said earlier - the Asda 20p offer is still on. Hurrah! Popped into Asda on my way home from work and they were announcing the offer on the tannoy! - I was thinking..."shhhh, don't tell everyone!!" :giggle: hahaha!

Think I went a bit crazy though! I picked up an empty mullerlight cardboard tray and filled it (12 yoghurts!)...... then went back and filled another one!!! :whistle: My fridge looks like I'm sponsored by Muller!!!! :D

Hiya :wavey:

Is it still on then? I get paid tomorrow and even though I am moving house I will go and buy a shed load!!! :clap:

Hiya Janiebaby!

Don't know the date, it was supposed to be tomorrow but as normal, hiccups occur and I am not letting my healthy eating go to the weigh side! I did this week and not going to be again xx

Back