Snacks Mullerlight milkshake

Harza

Morning all, I've just read what sounds to be a brill idea on sw website for a muller milkshake!! A mullerlight yoghurt whizzed up with your hex a allowance of milk! Thought it sounds fab and Im so excited by all the different flavours I could have - ESP the banana one! Has anyone tried them? Xx

Sounds good have to try it out....I'm lucky I don't use milk in tea or coffee so I like to use HEA on something nice

must try bet its quite filling as well if its not quite tea time!!

Harza said:
Well I had toast for breakfast this mornin after posting this to save my milk allowance an had this with a vanilla muller! Was lovely and thick milkshake! Mega impressed and allll freeeeeee!! :D

Ooo glad you out it goes thick I was thinking it would be watery will defo try this

This sounds like a brill idea. Just a quick question though...would this could as a "tweek" and therefore synned? I.e like when you puree fruit it changes its original form and you have to syn it?

I hope not though as would love to try this! :)

xx

Cant wait to try this later with 1/2 my hex A & a toffee muller with 1 TBS of recuced fat cocoa powder(1/2 syn) :D

Harza said:
Morning all, I've just read what sounds to be a brill idea on sw website for a muller milkshake!! A mullerlight yoghurt whizzed up with your hex a allowance of milk! Thought it sounds fab and Im so excited by all the different flavours I could have - ESP the banana one! Has anyone tried them? Xx

This sounds lush. Would also be nice if the Muller was slightly frozen first. Just an idea :)

Back