Snacks Mullerlight milkshake

No milk is not good really but ran out of yog anyway will replenish fridge stocks 2morrow!lol

Made this for second time tonight with Aldi natural FF yog no Syns and 59p for 500gm and less than one serving (25ml is serving depends how strong you like ) of crusha no added sugar milkshake flav 7 kcal per 100ml whisked well could add sweetner if you wanted it was so lovely and filling! Another low SYN milk shake
I really don't understand why when mix is only 7cal per 100ml and serving is only 25ml so less than 2 cal the SYN value is 1/2?? Can anyone tell me why??
But even so very filling and lovely for 1/2 SYN and no deprevation!

Tried this and it's amazing, so easy to do. This will be my breakfast each morning. I add fat free yoghurt to it also.

Does anyone know if Muller are still doing mint yoghurts and also where I can find a Turkish Delight flavoured Muller please? x

Does anyone know if Muller are still doing mint yoghurts and also where I can find a Turkish Delight flavoured Muller please? x

Hiya, sadly Muller no longer do the mint yoghurt, however the Turkish Delight ones are avail in Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys where I live. They seem to be quite widely avail.

Freezing a Turkish Delight one today to enjoy as a frozen yoghurt tomorrow!! Yum Yum

Thanks for the reply. Our Sainsburys and Tesco are quite small so might have to go further afield. Shame about the mint ones. Loving your idea of a frozen TD. :)

Wow this sounds AMAZING!!!!

Can't wait to try this and lots of ideas from previous posts to - how exciting! :)

This thread encouraged me to experiment! I made a 3 Syn chocolate milkshake by blitzing up 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA) and 1 Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse (3 Syns). Sooo nice!! Will definitely be making these a regular :drool: Who would think you could have chocolate milkshakes on a "diet"?

Now that sounds right up my street! Thank you for sharing x

Just made a milkshake with the toffee ML for my and OH not bad at all, but definitely like Stevies idea of the chocolate mousse next on the list that's for sure. X

Back