mullerlight syns change

wigglyworm

Silver Member
As from 1st August Müller is re-branding and reformulating all their Müllerlight yogurts to make them thicker and creamier. Although some flavours are still Free, this will affect the Syn values of some yogurts.
The Müllerlight flavours that are still FREE are:
  • Cherry
  • Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate
  • Raspberry and cranberry
  • Strawberry
  • Toffee
  • Vanilla
  • Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate
The Müllerlight flavours that are no longer FREE are:
  • Banana and Custard (175g pot): 1 Syn
  • Mandarin (175g pot): ½ Syn
  • Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
  • Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn
Plus – the Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer (165g pot) has changed to 1½ Syns
Because Müller know how much we love and rely on their Free yogurts as part of Food Optimising, they’re currently in the process of changing the recipe for the five flavours that contain Syns to make them even lower in Syns or completely Free. We’ll keep you posted with any developments!
New flavours coming soon!

As advertised in August/September’s Slimming World magazine Müller is also launching three exciting new flavours of Müllerlight yogurts on 1st August: Coconut sprinkled with Dark Chocolate – Limited Edition; Lemon Cheesecake and Mango & Passionfruit.
Of these delicious new flavours, only the Coconut sprinkled with Dark Chocolate flavour is Free. The Lemon Cheesecake flavour yogurt, (which is only available in the cheesecake yogurt 6 pack), is 1 Syn per 165g pot and the Mango & Passionfruit Müllerlight yogurt is ½ Syn per 175g pot.

just got this from sw website hope it use to somebody x

:-( Not had a good night after checking syn values..... gutted the mandarin yoghurts are now 0.5 syns...... I know its not a lot but even so!!! Plus to add insult to injury I've only just realised that quorn sausages are no longer syn free!!!! Been eating flipping loads of them too, better to be in the know though I guess :) Xxxxx

This post is 6 months old... haven't they changed them again just recently? I don't think this list is up to date.

They changed the syn values a couple of times but they still contain gelatine.

Theyre all free again now except the cheesecake ones and the cherry underlayer ones.

ermintrude said:
They changed the syn values a couple of times but they still contain gelatine.

Theyre all free again now except the cheesecake ones and the cherry underlayer ones.

I didn't realise they had changed back to free I had been avoiding them! I'm not sure my class realise this!

Omg coconut muller light?? :drool: You have no idea how excited I am by this!

Last time I done SW, I spent months searching for coconut flavouring so that I could make my own syn free coconut yoghurt, do you think I ever found it??? (I didn't order it online cos it was too expensive!) I'm going to the shop later to hunt these bad boys down:D

Errr... the coconut one was always syn free :confused:

Ah right! Ive been scoffing it for months! :eek: It doesnt actually taste much of coconut, its pretty similar to the vanilla & chocolate one, Still nice though! :) Its usually listed as "limited edition flavour" online instead of actually being called coconut.

Back