Mullerlights with sprinkles

virgo149

Just had my first mullerlight vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles. Just wanted to say, I cannot believe these are syn free - one word - delicious!!! I can't believe I only put one in my trolley this week.........

:clap:

Its so funny when I was doing WW I used to see threads about Muller and think - jeez theyre only yoghurts, now Im on SW.... OMG :eek: Im addicted... love them... cant believe theyre free :rotflmao:

Just had my first mullerlight vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles. Just wanted to say, I cannot believe these are syn free - one word - delicious!!! I can't believe I only put one in my trolley this week.........

:clap:

do you put the sprinkles on it or do you buy it like this?

Came with sprinkles in it - I thought there would just be a few on the top but they run right through it - I was in heaven, how sad am I!

The sprinkles are already in the yoghurt.....have you tried the orange one with sprinkles lovely, and the cherry one taste just like Black Forest Gateau......and they are free!!!!

do they do it with light chocolate as i dont like dark? my places where i but mine from must be boring as i can only get 3 diff flavours so i living strewberry and partner is toffee

The sprinkles are already in the yoghurt.....have you tried the orange one with sprinkles lovely, and the cherry one taste just like Black Forest Gateau......and they are free!!!!

They are lovely indeed, but the cherry one is not free, unfortunately. It's the only one synned. Two syns, I believe

do they do it with light chocolate as i dont like dark? my places where i but mine from must be boring as i can only get 3 diff flavours so i living strewberry and partner is toffee

It's dark chocolate hun, but you should give it a go. They really are lovely! :D

I can't find the orange ones with sprinkles that you have all been going on about! x

I can't find them in Tesco. :cry:I do love the toffee ones though. Yum yum!

I can't find the orange ones with sprinkles that you have all been going on about! x

My Tesco branch only sells them in packs of 6, two each of vanilla, orange and cherry. The pack costs 2.70, at the moment. They were 2.00 a couple of weeks ago.
I have only seen the vanilla sold individually at Sommerfield, and none at Tesco.
All other muller lights are currently 6 for a pound at Tesco.

Oooh I see thanks, how many syns are the cherry ones please?

I have about 24 muller light yoghurts in the fridge. My mum has forbidden me from buying any more until I've finished all these. :eek: :eek:

They are 2 syns each.....
You better gobble up the 24 fast.. :D:D

Not a yoghurt fan.... not really a fan of much in the line of dairy products, however, as I am using the SW as a lifestyle plan I have been trying to eat more.... and these are actually nice AND filling. My OH has been eating 1 a day too. Really good when you are eating the same food too... thanks to all that suggested these.

xx

I just had the chocolate orange one for the first time and all I have to say is YUMMY :D they taste too good to be free

hi if you stir in a teaspoon of nuttela (2 syns) to a bannana and custard one or vannila then freeze makes a great alternative to ice cream

Back