• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

multipacks

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I am terrible with multipacks , i end up eating the whole multipack lol. Now that i'm back on plan i only buy multipacks with enough for my ds each day at school, so i know i can't touch them.

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
Nope not just you, I have the same problem, I do though buy curly wurly multipacks and when I get home I put them in the freezer under everything else, it does work most of the time to stop me eating them all but not all of the time....

S: 15st12lb C: 14st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 1st1lb(6.76%)
nope! no willpower at all when it comes to multipacks, I left the christmas chocolate in the boot of my car which is parked around the corner cos I knew if it was in the house it would be gone

I put them on top of the cupboards!! then i cant be bothered to get packets down or i'm lucky i can give them to my mum as she is my land loady and tell her to only give me them 1 at a time and to ignore me if i ask for more!!

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have my days as well, but most of the time now I think to myself is it really worth having that extra piece of chocolate when I can have a big plate of XXXX (your other fav healthier option) instead.

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I put them on top of the cupboards!! then i cant be bothered to get packets down

Me too, as I'm only 5ft 2in it's too much of an effort to get them. I also put them in the cupboard out of sight. And I really do forget they are there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Off Topic 14