Multiples??

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
How by jeez are you supposed to work out multiples ?
When u put something in via the app ie 3 curly wurlys over the course of the day it logs them as 3 each and not 10 for 3 iyswim?
I haven't found anything online or in the books about multiples sooooooo,
Seasoned prop pointers out there, how do you work out multiples??

i always esource multiples before i put them in my mouth because sometimes it pays to have 3 of some things instead of 2, if that makes sense (it does to me lol)

i always esource multiples before i put them in my mouth because sometimes it pays to have 3 of some things instead of 2, if that makes sense (it does to me lol)

Oooo, can you give me some examples of this? so i know for future reference and im not missing out :rolleyes::cool: xxxxxx

for example, 1 ww sausage is 1 point, 2 sausages are 3 points but 3 sausages are 4 points so i'd go for 3 as it is more filling

i can't think of any other examples off the top of my head as i've been out this afternoon watching cricket and drinking vodka lol

Oooo, your so right there :D .. ile be investing in some of them :cool: cheers xxx

Yep u can't remember specifics now but those ww marshmallow wafer things are something like 1 each or 3 for 4 or something daft but I don't know how to work em out

Back