Multivitamins

Thanks sal.

Ah I see rach
Now that makes sense
I can't take tablets or capsules. :-(
I can open capsules or crutch tablets up in jam is the only way I can take them

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm the same hun, luckily i am alright with the xenical though, others i just choke on them, i did end up once with a tablet stuck in my throat and i couldnt shift it, luckily in the end i got sick and it came out :(

Well done on the weight loss by the way, thats brilliant!! :D

WAHOOOO NDC well done great weight loss....

I used to always open the tablets up and just have the granules/powder but make sure you drink enough water to get them down....
here is a link for liquid multivitamins girls ...Floradix Epresat Liquid Multi Vitamins Formula

:):)

It takes time adapting to calories I have dropped from 1800 to under 1500 now...I know a woman can't go below 1200.......
If you have calories over then relax with a glass of wine thats what I do !! :):)

Thats great hun we can help each other to push ahead :):)

It means you can still feel normal....I don't see this as a diet anymore but a lifestyle change and sometimes i use calories up relaxing with a glass or two ....glass of red wine..175ml is 119 calories :)

ditto i never knew, gonna start taking some me thinks x

Ndc331 said:
I don't take them as if you eat lots if fruit and veg and water. That's enough surly???? Why do you need them?
P.s had my first weigh in today and lost 18 lbs in 3 weeks;-) very happy.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wel done with the weight loss

i didn't even know that u had to take multi vitamins, this may explain why im tired !! my dr never mentioned this either !! asda tonight for some deffo x

when I was on Alli it recommended it.....make sure you take them at bedtime away from your Xenical tablets....:)

ive just bought some multivitamins from asda, cost me £1 for around 70 tabs are they just as good as anythin else??

They are fine Jude its just making sure you have all the essential vitamins ....you will feel so much better

:):)

Back