Aug 9th - 13 stone
Aug 16th - 12 stone 10

My Daughters
23 years
Age 23
Height 5ft
Goal - 8 stone

July 26th - 11 stone 7
Aug 2nd - 11 stone 8 (no reason for this gain, she followed SS to the letter, but TOTM and hormone problems since the implant is suspected)
Aug 9th - 11 stone - (proud she continued, despite the weight gain in week 1, virtually unheard of on the first week in a VLCD)
Aug 16th - 11 stone - really feel for her as she isn't cheating and her weight loss is slow and erratic.

Thanks Rolo, I haven't cheated at all, and this is now 4 weeks and 3 days into the diet, so I am wondering how on earth I got on the scales this morning and I weigh 5 pounds more than on Thursday. I am having 3 packs a day, loads of water, the odd black coffee and I am gaining! Having said that the gain is on the scales and not visible on my body, friends are now all telling me how much weight I have lost and a random security guard at Tesco told me that everytime she sees me I am getting slimmer and slimmer. but 5 pounds!!! how is that possible. Maybe if I continue another 4 weeks I will gain a stone!

Sorry need to update

July 26th - 13 stone 9
Aug 2nd = 13 stone 5
Aug 9th - 13 stone
Aug 16th - 12 stone 10
Aug 23rd - 12 Stone 6
Aug 26th - 12 stone 11!!!! - I know not an official weigh in date, but I felt slimmer jumped on the scales and it told me I have gained 5 pounds!

Sorry need to update

July 26th - 13 stone 9
Aug 2nd = 13 stone 5
Aug 9th - 13 stone
Aug 16th - 12 stone 10
Aug 23rd - 12 Stone 6
Aug 26th - 12 stone 11!!!! - I know not an official weigh in date, but I felt slimmer jumped on the scales and it told me I have gained 5 pounds!

Hi Jfc,

I am having the same issue! I have been on plan 3 products a day and today I weighed just out of curiosity and I have put on 2lbs.

I am hoping when I weigh in tomorrow morning it will be fine and I will have lost. Might have a week on step 2 or 3 then go back on to step 1next week.

Keep going it will be fine xx

Hi Jfc,

Brilliant well done! I got weighed this morning and lost a pound. My consultant has put me on stage 3 1000cal until I am feeling better.

To be honest I am wanting to increase my exercise sessions at the gym so 1000 cal might be ok. Going to stick low carb and see how I get on if I am loosing under 2lbs a week I will go back to sole source for another month and see how that goes.

Keep going you are doing fantastic xx

Back