mum still in hospital

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
just want to say a big :thankyou:to all of you who replied to my thread yesterday. my mum still in hospital :cry:they are still doing tests, they done an xray and she has a shadow on her lung, having a ct scan this morning so i will keep u all posted. needing worry about eating anything cant stomach it at moment. not had my shake yet cant face it...anyway gotta go so i will catch u all later.

sharon x

Hi Sharon.

I replied to your other thread, but thought that I would also post here. I hope that your Mum recovers quickly, at least she is in the best place.
Please try and eat your shakes too, as the last thing that your Mum needs is for you to get poorly too.

Take care Hun. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kerry-Ann

Hiya Sharon

So sorry to hear your mum is in hospital here is some get well soon vibes :vibes:hope she is ok. Also I know it is hard to stomach anything at the moment but as Kerry said you must try and have your shake as you are going to need to keep your energy up. Keep us informed sweety take care.:hug99::)

Hope your Mum is Ok....please try and have your shakes even if you split them in two and have small ones...you need to look after yourself as well. (((hugs)))

HM

Hello Sharon
Sending best wishes to you and your mum .

thanks

thankyou all . dont know if she coming out today will know about 3pm. its good to know you can share this with people you have not ever met. thank you all for caring. i have had 1 shake so far :(

sharon x

Hiya Sharon

So sorry to hear your mum is in hospital here is some get well soon vibes :vibes:hope she is ok. Also I know it is hard to stomach anything at the moment but as Kerry said you must try and have your shake as you are going to need to keep your energy up. Keep us informed sweety take care.:hug99::)

thanks for the vibes i hope they work

sharon x

Hi Sharon, hope your Mum is getting ready to go home and that all is well with her. Hugs coming your way and lots of good vibes from everyone.:giggle:

Thinking of you hun. Hope your mum is on her way home now xx

Back