Mum tum to Yummy Mummy :D

Weigh in tonight for me is @ 7pm, second WI and im STILL having totm :cry: Really frustrating because i know it effects my losses....
Damn post pregnancy, its really messed with my cycle :sigh:

*fingers crossed* for tonight, like i say to others a loss is a loss :) xx

Oh no poor you :(

You're absolutely right, any loss is a good thing, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I won't be able to check tonight to see how you've got on as I'll be at the airport, but will check first thing tomorrow to see how you've got on! :)

Meant to also say welcome to Lilbabyfish, course you can join us! :)

Oh no poor you :(

You're absolutely right, any loss is a good thing, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I won't be able to check tonight to see how you've got on as I'll be at the airport, but will check first thing tomorrow to see how you've got on! :)

I doubt i will be on tonight after WI as Monday night is treat night for us all. We go to other halves parents as his mum comes to SW too :) So we all have take away together.

Will be back tomorrow though....

She's called Poppy :) xx

Aww i love the name Poppy.... We didnt know if we were having a boy or girl so picked Kasey-Marie for a girl and Taylor-Mason for a boy but when "she" arrived Kasey didnt suit her lol. We went through sooo many names. We called her different names every day to see what we liked and eventually at 3am in the morning during a feed when she was 6 days old we chose Ellie Mae Lily. (Lily after my other halves aunt who passed away before xmas). :D

It definitely suits my cheeky lil baby girl's character!!

I doubt i will be on tonight after WI as Monday night is treat night for us all. We go to other halves parents as his mum comes to SW too :) So we all have take away together.

Will be back tomorrow though....

Mmm takeaway sounds fab, enjoy! :D So much better having someone to go to class with too, I really think it makes a difference

Hayley 22 said:
Aww i love the name Poppy.... We didnt know if we were having a boy or girl so picked Kasey-Marie for a girl and Taylor-Mason for a boy but when "she" arrived Kasey didnt suit her lol. We went through sooo many names. We called her different names every day to see what we liked and eventually at 3am in the morning during a feed when she was 6 days old we chose Ellie Mae Lily. (Lily after my other halves aunt who passed away before xmas). :D

It definitely suits my cheeky lil baby girl's character!!

Aww thats a gorgeous name :) Poppy was going to be Lily right up until she was born and then changed my mind last minute lol her middle name is Mae too.
Now 16 months on still trying to lose the 'baby weight'!

Poppy and Ellie are both gorgeous names :) Taylor is also a lovely name for a boy or girl, it's on my list for if/when we have kids :D

What will we do about this thread, carry it on or will we go over to the January starters thread?

I've added a pic to my profile (don't want to put it on my avatar in case someone recognises me, paranoid or what haha!), it was taken on my wedding day (funnily enough, with me being in a wedding dress and all that :8855:) - this is idealy what I would like to get back to weight wise, and to think I thought I should have lost loads for my wedding day, I'd love to be back there now!

Sorry Hayley, just realised this is your diary thread and it's been taken over, sorry eeek! xx

No dont worry about it, i keep a Blog on Blogger anyway and dont really feel i write as much on here as i do on there 'personal wise'. Iykwim!? xxx

-3lb ladies :D *yay*

Back