Mum tum to Yummy Mummy :D

Hope the scales have been good for you tonight, hopefully you saw those 13's! :D

I saw 13st 13lbs :D *yay*

Soooooo, I have achieve my first sticky = 1/2 stone award *woohoo*

I saw 13st 13lbs :D *yay*

Soooooo, I have achieve my first sticky = 1/2 stone award *woohoo*

Woo hoooooo!! Well done you, excellent stuff! :D

Did you have a takeaway to celebrate?

I'm going to my first class tonight, get weighed (eeeeek :eek: ) so official and new start tomorrow. Dreading standing on the scales

Woo hoooooo!! Well done you, excellent stuff! :D

Did you have a takeaway to celebrate?

I'm going to my first class tonight, get weighed (eeeeek :eek: ) so official and new start tomorrow. Dreading standing on the scales

Thank you hunni :)
I didnt have a take away no, i was good and had a pasta n sauce with tonnes of mushrooms lol and salad as I have just had a few days away so not beeing 100%. Not too bad considering what i was like before.

How did you get on with your weigh in?

Yayyy well done you feels good doesn't it welcome to the 13s :)

Thank you, was glad to wave bye to the 14's :)

Thank you hunni :)
I didnt have a take away no, i was good and had a pasta n sauce with tonnes of mushrooms lol and salad as I have just had a few days away so not beeing 100%. Not too bad considering what i was like before.

How did you get on with your weigh in?

Thank you, was glad to wave bye to the 14's :)

Aw that was good you stuck to your pasta - I actually love pasta, could live on the stuff so SW is idea for me :D

I weighed in at 14st 3lb, the heaviest I've ever been but onwards and downwards from now on :)

I've started a diary if you want to say Hello, it's not very interesting but it's keeping me right with writing everything down :D

Hope you're having a good week xxxx

A little off track today, tough times between me and the man :cry:
Will get back on track asap.....

Had extra helping of a home made shepherds pie, gravy and then two meringue nests :/

A little off track today, tough times between me and the man :cry:
Will get back on track asap.....

Had extra helping of a home made shepherds pie, gravy and then two meringue nests :/

Aw no :( Hope you're ok and you can sort things out :)

Things are definitely NOT ok :cry::cry::cry:

By some form of miracle though i have lost 2lb.

Thank you, think my head is gonna explode. Finally got some sleep last night after drinking some cider....

Just cant believe this is happening to me. :(

If i disappear off her ladies its because i dont have the internet in wherever i end up :cry:

Oh sweetie I vanish for a week and your life turns upside down ...........I hope you are ok and well done on the weight loss you are doing fab :bighug:
I lost 1 1/2 last week and the same this I need to get rid of 2 next week for the 1/2 stone and to get into the 13's :)

Oh sweetie I vanish for a week and your life turns upside down ...........I hope you are ok and well done on the weight loss you are doing fab :bighug:
I lost 1 1/2 last week and the same this I need to get rid of 2 next week for the 1/2 stone and to get into the 13's :)

Im doing ok, I'm stronger than i thought :)
Im even more determined to lose this weight.... He can see the difference and told me so LOL.

Well if he cant make up whether he wants me to stay and work things out then he is gonna miss out isnt he?! I'm no fool, i wont be used . . .

Hey hun just dropping in to see how you're doing?

Hope you're ok and we see you back on here soon xxxx

Hey im ok, put 0.5lb on at WI on Monday but already seeing its long gone so not going to worry about it.

He doesnt love me but cares about me :confused:

Looks like after moving me over 100 miles away from my family and friends just 2 months ago im going to be moving back there rather soon :(

A relationship cant work on him "caring" about me and me loving him can it!? :sigh:

Hey im ok, put 0.5lb on at WI on Monday but already seeing its long gone so not going to worry about it.

He doesnt love me but cares about me :confused:

Looks like after moving me over 100 miles away from my family and friends just 2 months ago im going to be moving back there rather soon :(

A relationship cant work on him "caring" about me and me loving him can it!? :sigh:

Hello :)

Ooh men can be really hard work at times, I just don't understand them.

Have you had lots of chats and discussed what both of you want? Is he offering up any solutions as to how/if you can work this out?

So sorry you're going through a tough time, feel free to vent on here or pm me anytime (and putting on half a pound was good considering the circumstances!) Big hugs xxxx

Well I am officially a single mummy......

Sorry to hear that hunny, I went through it when my little one was 2 months old :-/
Then I met my OH an haven't looked back so don't worry no matter how bad it seems now it will get better :)

Aw no I'm sorry to hear that.

You said your family and friends are 100 miles away, are you able to go and visit them just now for some support whilst you get everything sorted out?

Big hugs xxxx

BlondeGem said:
Aw no I'm sorry to hear that.

You said your family and friends are 100 miles away, are you able to go and visit them just now for some support whilst you get everything sorted out?

Big hugs xxxx

my mum is making some phone calls for me tonight and going to view some of them and then hopefully tomorrow I will head down there and sign paperwork for references etc. Then head back for the weekend to pack everything up ready to move in when everything is sorted out.

We have sorted child care so I will be baby free every other weekend and will pay me maintenance. Just need to get it in writing from him :/

Stupidly we're getting on right now so none of this feels real but hey ho.

Well weigh in tonight and I'm hoping its not a gain like last week. I haven't been 100%, with a take away on Friday night with the WHOLE of his family and then a meal out on Saturday :/ I think I was relatively well behaved though considering the circumstances.

How are you all doing?

Back