Mum tum to Yummy Mummy :D

Hey that's good you have the support of your Mum, hopefully you can get things sorted out pretty quickly.

Let us know how you get on at weigh in tonight, I think you've done so good staying on track despite what's been going on - keep it up, you're doing great :)

2.5 lb off :)

Excellent, well done on your loss this week, you will be pleased :)

Hope things are ok otherwise xxxx

Hi Hayley, grats with the weight loss. I'm surprised how many people are posting at this time of the morning! I can't sleep and bf is in bed right behind me :/

Anyone know a good place to go for exercise/weight loss challenges?

BlondeGem, I love all of your siggy, especially the quote!

Thank you ladies. Well nothing came of the place I went to look at, it was horrible :/

I'm here for the foreseeable.... going to ride it out and keep looking but I'm not rushing to take somewhere. He has said he will sign as guarantor if i need him to :)

Baby steps will see me right xxx

Ooh may have another place to view :)

On a bad note i had fish and chips tonight, got totally lost with my lil girl in the car today so had nothing with me :/ i was starting to feel all faint a dizzy grrr. Mad with myself now though . . . Think im gonna have a sts ir a gain as its totm too :,(

Hi Hayley

That's great you have another place to view, when will you go and see it? Fingers crossed it'll be much nicer than the last one.

How are things living with other half??

BlondeGem said:
Hi Hayley

That's great you have another place to view, when will you go and see it? Fingers crossed it'll be much nicer than the last one.

How are things living with other half??

I dont need to see it, my bestvfriend lives in it at the momentcwith her hubby and my godson. Would be nice to see it as "my potential home", if you know what i mean?! X

Well i lost 1lb so 1.5lb to go to reach my 1 stone award :) Getting there slowly.

Need a kick up my bum though as ive list all enthusiasm to go anywhere or do anything. A broken heart and confused head doesnt help me at all . . .
I will get there slowly but surely!

Well done Hayley, you're doing so well - keep it up! You'll get that stone in no time at all :)

Hey ladies,
Im back!!
Been through 6 weeks of hell!!

Turned out my ex had been cheating on me. I left the day after it came out. Im now back home and a lot happier :-D

Im not currently with slimming world but I am eating sensibly & walking more.

Im now 12st 12lb so getting there.

How is everyone? X

Aw nice to see you back Hayley!

Sounds like things are a whole lot better now, which is great.

Well done with your weight loss, that's fantastic.

Glad to see you back :)

Thank you lovelies :-D
I had a date last night and im rather happy x

There will indeed, he wants to see me Friday night :)

-3lb off this week woohoo

How are you two doing?? Im on my mobile minimins app so can't see everything :-/ x

Back