Mumma K's Low Carb Journal

Hi Kally
Hope you enjoyed your tesco shop and the food of course :)

Morning kally, how did your shop go?

Ive just brought a couple of new books from Neris and India's idiot proof pig to twig plan
finally read it from cover to cover and loving the plan
I'm now on day three of low carb and have dropped 4lb already this is easy
and so far I'm feeling good

Good news Kals - keep it up :)

Morning Kally, that's good to hear love

Aww thank you both I was quite pleased with that as a mid week WI and I still have till Sunday before my official WI
When I returned to a Low Carb WOE, I weighed in after months of losing and regaining the same few pounds conviced I'd never get to target Low Fat diets seem to knock the stuffing out of you the more of the ww cakes etc cardboard masquerading as crisps etc you shovel down the more you seem to want untill like an addict you have no control over the situation.
Even after a few days I can feel myself getting back in control of my eating and I'm far less hungry than I was on the lf eating.
Anyway my first WI last Sunday was 208.8lbs and that is the heaviest I'm ever going to be ever, ever, again :D

Totally agree on the low fat diets making you a tired grumpy addict. I'm also no good at buying a pack of 5 100 calorie choc bars and not then eating the lot in one night, so they're just hopeless for me.

Morning Kals, happy saturday and goodluck for tomorrows wi
Xx

Morning Kally, how was the weigh in?

Back