Mummymorgons induction journal?

I had prawns one day, but wasnt sure if this was allowed...as it was not stated in the list of acceptable foods on the atkins website

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

The website probably says 'shrimp' which is the American word for prawns. They're definitely on the approved food list - picking up a copy of the Atkins book if you don't have one will probably help you with more ideas xx

there are some great recipes online on "normal" recipe sites, i think the problem is we kind of focus on Atkin only recipes,which i find are all americanised , good old Nigella ,jamie they have lovely recipes that you can tweak to the atkins styleeeee, ive just been looking at the pig2twig site, as that diet is based on very little carbs there are lots of recipe ideas and meal ideas on the forum. its my first day today(although ive been back and forward more times than you change your undies lol ) but back for good today :)

I will have a look at that site too :) back for the duration this time I'm sure. Good luck on your first week

week 1 = -6lbs

Hello Morgon... You have such great determination that you'll definitely crack it this time! Xxx

Hi MM, hope all continuing well

Yes guys I'm still doing this, my 12th day now :)

week 1 = -6lbs

Sorry my 13th!!!

week 1 = -6lbs

Minus 6lb is SO good Morgon! Xxx

Morning, good luck with the weigh in thus week.

I don't think ive lost much but as long as something is coming off and I'm not getting bigger I'm happy :)

week 1 = -6lbs

I had my second weigh in today and I had a loss of 3 pounds. Another half pound and I will reach the 5% weight loss since being on Atkins. Next week I want to be in the 12s so i am going to start exercising this week. On track tho :)

week 1 = -6lbs

Morning great losses, I hope this week is going well

This week is going good, how are you doing?x

from my iPhone

Hi, well I am keeping to the allowed foods, but there has been no movement on the scales since last sat. hopefully they will move by the end of the week, but tbh I am feeling so good at the moment I don't really mind as long as they go down eventually.

The way I look at it is if you're not putting any weight back on then you are doing something right

from my iPhone

mummymorgon said:
The way I look at it is if you're not putting any weight back on then you are doing something right

from my iPhone

Absolutely agree! :)

Evening Morgon! Xx

Back