Mumto4's kick up the a**e to myself diary!

Good luck! You'll get there in no time and sounds like you will be successful as you already cook and eat well. That baby weights a bugger ain't it lol!! I still have 2 lots hanging about and my kids and 3 & 2!!! It really is time for me to let go of that excuse lol!!!!

lol My twins are 12 weeks old so I can use the excuse for a whike longer haha

Aww thanks Pam x

Yesterday was by far the hardest day, took so much strength and willpower not to cave as all i wanted was a jkt potato with tuna and red onion! Made a yummy pork casserole with mash and veg for tea and was so tempted but I didn't, stayed 100% :)
Don't know if it's the kids being at home that stresses me out or the fact that I don't have masses to lose that I feel like just eating. I wasn't hungry just needed something! In all fairness I very rarely eat junk food, not my thing and I cook everything from scratch never have bought jars etc but it's just life isn't it. It's baby weight I need to lose and I will!

Day 7 today, jumped on scales and lost 9lbs so hoping that that is the same as the pharmacists in the morning as that means my first goal is complete in one week (i thought it would take 2 at least!) so watch this space!! :D
Brilliant!!! : ) xxx

In the words of salt n peppa, "what a man what a man what a man what a mighty good man"!!! Wow, he clearly knows how important this is to you. If it helps, try and work out how much you spent a week on unhealthy food. You might be surprised. I'm actually saving money as it was me who ate most if the junk in the house. I'm practising lovely healthy recipes on my husband and kids and they are loveing it. I know you feel guilty but try not to because you are getting support from the person it matters the most from. Also, how bad would you be feeling if you weren't on the diet? We're all here for you too. P xx
I save a fortune... on snack and wine!! *Ahem*
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Struggling so bad. Want to try 2 shakes a day and a meal on a night to make it easier, I know I can stick to that. Told hubby he's told me not to give in, im meant to be hungry as whole point of the diet and to stick out another week! I dont know what to do. Im starving!!

I so want to do it Dee I really do but I don't understand why i'm hungry? I'm drinking 3-4litres a day plus hot drinks on top of................

Well Done mumto4 :) ... and so pleased you told hubby as its always helpful having support at home and omg how lovely is he for doing that for you :D x x x

The hunger pangs don't last, they do fade but they are so awful and so hard! Just spilt a shake all over so now haven't one in the morning before WI, will have nothing before wi to show a bigger loss . Still 100% but im struggling!

Well what an odd 48 or so hours! this weekend was so hard. As of tea time last night i was all set to start Atkins today so went out for a meal with hubby and stuck at protein mainly as had prawn cocktail for a starter and then steak in peppercorn sauce for a main..all free on atkins but I had about 30 skinny fries, oh well. No dessert and only drank water!

Woke up this morning feeling like I can do this diet (LT) feeling 110% more positive about it and hopped on my scales and only gained 1lb, so thought thats fine.

Been to WI this morning and the pharmacist said I've lost 8.5lbs so even better! Im taking it a week at a time and if I start to feel like it again next weekend im not sure i'll cope again, could just be the WE's who knows as im fine during the week. If I have to have some protein, i.e a chicken breast or a steak once a week to make me stay on LT then i'll do it as long as it's not affecting my losses!

x

day 9, feeling ok. I dont think the meal has knocked me out of ketosis as not starving and mouth still feels weird! Taking it one day at a time! I need fruit!!!!!!

day 9, feeling ok. I dont think the meal has knocked me out of ketosis as not starving and mouth still feels weird! Taking it one day at a time! I need fruit!!!!!!

You are doing very well Hun. Hang on there. My mouth feels weird to and very dry. I have increased my water intake, which is helping. How much water are you drinking hun?

Honey my mouth feels like the bottom of a birdcage!!! Haha!
I'm drinking about 4-5 litres of water a day not including tea and coffee! Think it's just a cross to bear :) you've done so well Hun hope the ketosis is still working it's magic xx

Back