Mumto4's kick up the a**e to myself diary!

mumto4

Well today is the day. Decided to try lipotrim. I've done The Cambridge diet in the past and struggled so badly and managed only a week first time round and 5 days second time :mad: That was 2 yrs ago.

I am now actually lighter than i was then by about 14lbs due to having given birth to twins 12 weeks ago and not being able to eat so loosing weight whilst pregnant. Tried Slimfast and SW since having them and neither working so bit the bullet today.

The woman in the chemist who dishes out advice re LT was so negative about the whole thing. 'You should try SW, stuff your face on that' and 'Most people don't come back after their fiorst week as it's so hard' and 'Good luck, you'll need it!' I mean come on.... thanks for that!!!!

I don't feel as hideous in my own skin as I did but need to **** my flabby belly...

Day one- so far so good. I've been doing SF for about a week and no bother with it at all, no hunger pangs or anything. Start this today and bam....im hungry!! Why???? Is it all in my head :confused:

I will get through this first week and the weight l.oss will encourage me to continue. I haven't told the hubby though so he's gonna flip once he finds out as don't think i can keep £36 a week a a secret for long :sigh:

here goes!!!

Day 2 and going ok. The twins slept 12 hrs last night- first time but yet im so tired today. Im also freezing, cannot get warm at all so got the heating on full pelt. Went to my weekly bodypump class this morning and managed fine, weakness hasn't kicked in yet!

Not feeling hungry though, had a few pangs but they have gone and the water is helping loads. Last time doing this i was already ready to quit on day 2 but don't feel like it at all this time round!

sorry to hear your pharmacist was so negative, its really not nice that! but you know what balls to em ... show them you can do it!
Good luck hun xx

Day 3.....

Not feeling cold anymore..YEAH!! or as tired so that's a bonus. Didn't manage my last shake till 7:30 last night as the kids were messing about but had a nice 'hot choc' and found it really filling! Went to bed at 9:30 as was soo tired.

So far so good for today, already drank 1.5l of water by 9am so best slow down a bit as I drink a lot normally anyway and luckily I only drink water lol. The only thing im missing and desperate for is a proper cup of tea! Its awful black but heyho all be worth it. Still not told my hubby what im doing, hoping to keep it secret a while longer as i know he'll go ape at me due to the cost implications!

day 4.......

I cannot actually believe how easy (ish) im finding doing this!!!! The last twice i've tried CD i've cracked nearly instantly. Im so pleased with myself, maybe it's because I haven't told anyone? lol..

I can do this this time!!!

Well done honey :) ... I think that's why I'm finding it easier this time as I'm not telling (helpful) family members who usually end up making me feel bad and then I crack and cheat BIG time :(

For whatever reason its working I'm so pleased for you :D keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time x x x

So far today has gone ok. Then about 3:30pm The need for food kicked in. :sigh: Have completely resisted but OMG I could eat anything! The kids had jkt pots with tuna and salad for tea...completly healthy and I can't have it; is it a day 4 thing? Today's nearly over! Last shake at 7 then bath with a book and an early night hoping tomorrow i'm feeling good. For some reason i'm looking forward to day 5, will feel like a right achievement! Please help me ppl!!!! :cry:

Feeling better today! Went to bed at 9 and slept brill, babies didn't wake up! woohoo. More positive today and I know I can do this!!

Day 6............OMG longest I've ever gone 100% on a TFR diet. Woke up feeling ravenous this morning which is not good. Had a big glass of water and waiting till 9 for my first shake, tummys still rumbling now. Don't know why as not really felt hungry the past 5 days so why start now? Grr. Think im going to half each of my shakes too to hae 6 drinks every 2.5hrs instead of 5hrly, makes it go faster and then i can have more hot drinks as i have them all hot (bar the strawberry) anyway.

Told hubby this morning what im doing simply because we are skint and I do not have the money for next weeks shakes. Hubbys self employed and waiting on 2 customers to pay him total of quite a few £k so at the mo we have been living on child benefit and child tax credit. Have £30 in the bank to last us till he gets paid and that will be in a cheque so then its waiting on that to clear! Got upset as im so proud of myself for getting to day 6 relatively easily and then to think next week thats it, back to normal. He said he'll find the money from somewhere for me, so he's gone to do a little £50 job this morning to pay for it for me!

Anyway, jumped on the scales and they say -8lb!! in 5 days so that's bloody great and im so chuffed!!

Day 6............OMG longest I've ever gone 100% on a TFR diet. Woke up feeling ravenous this morning which is not good. Had a big glass of water and waiting till 9 for my first shake, tummys still rumbling now. Don't know why as not really felt hungry the past 5 days so why start now? Grr. Think im going to half each of my shakes too to hae 6 drinks every 2.5hrs instead of 5hrly, makes it go faster and then i can have more hot drinks as i have them all hot (bar the strawberry) anyway.

Told hubby this morning what im doing simply because we are skint and I do not have the money for next weeks shakes. Hubbys self employed and waiting on 2 customers to pay him total of quite a few £k so at the mo we have been living on child benefit and child tax credit. Have £30 in the bank to last us till he gets paid and that will be in a cheque so then its waiting on that to clear! Got upset as im so proud of myself for getting to day 6 relatively easily and then to think next week thats it, back to normal. He said he'll find the money from somewhere for me, so he's gone to do a little £50 job this morning to pay for it for me!

Anyway, jumped on the scales and they say -8lb!! in 5 days so that's bloody great and im so chuffed!!

Thats great hunni!!! Awww what a darling!!! I'm glad you've told him.....it will help!!!!

He sounds really supportive!!!

XXX

Hi mumto4! It sounds like your getting on so well! Honestly it does get easier and I don't break the drinks up but sometimes my tummy does growl when I'm due another shake but if you drink some water or have a shake then it tends to go :) I'm so happy your getting on so well and I can't wait to find out what you get to on your official weigh in! I'm sorry your pharmacist was so negative - it's really not necessary at all. Keep positive and forget her comments - you'll be brilliant!

Tc XxX

Thanks girls! Just had a good cry to myself as i feel so guilty for doing this when i could just eat healthily(which we all know doesn't last long!) while hubby's going out to work just for me. The money should be spent on us as a family not on me. Hubby said that i'm part of the family and if i want it i can have it. He's so lovely!

In the words of salt n peppa, "what a man what a man what a man what a mighty good man"!!! Wow, he clearly knows how important this is to you. If it helps, try and work out how much you spent a week on unhealthy food. You might be surprised. I'm actually saving money as it was me who ate most if the junk in the house. I'm practising lovely healthy recipes on my husband and kids and they are loveing it. I know you feel guilty but try not to because you are getting support from the person it matters the most from. Also, how bad would you be feeling if you weren't on the diet? We're all here for you too. P xx

Aww thanks Pam x

Yesterday was by far the hardest day, took so much strength and willpower not to cave as all i wanted was a jkt potato with tuna and red onion! Made a yummy pork casserole with mash and veg for tea and was so tempted but I didn't, stayed 100% :)
Don't know if it's the kids being at home that stresses me out or the fact that I don't have masses to lose that I feel like just eating. I wasn't hungry just needed something! In all fairness I very rarely eat junk food, not my thing and I cook everything from scratch never have bought jars etc but it's just life isn't it. It's baby weight I need to lose and I will!

Day 7 today, jumped on scales and lost 9lbs so hoping that that is the same as the pharmacists in the morning as that means my first goal is complete in one week (i thought it would take 2 at least!) so watch this space!! :D

Back