Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Couldn't agree more lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Couldn't agree more lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd that :) lol xx

Well im making a note in my diary popping back in to say im coming back to join in all the fun again =)

i will be popping back and forth but im not starting yet for a cpl of weeks ............i have been nosie around for a while debating weather to come back or not so im trying eating healthy for a few weeks before i come back to do lipotrim

I have seen lots of familiar faces still here ..............and doing fab !!! well done to everyone so far who has kept it up for so long !!!

I weighed myself this morning and was devastated to see 15 stone 10lb on the scales all the hard work before and its slipped back on =(

im so cross with myself for that but i figure im here which can only be a good thing. Iv been feeling quite low recently i think this is due to having not been too well for a few weeks & gaining weight again the size 18's are no longer fitting its back to the old size 20 .

i feel if i write how i feel right now i will look back on this as i dont want to feel like this again !!

p.s the forums changed a bit iv been getting lost when using the laptop !

Awww hun.... just get right back at it!!!

You can do it!!!

Hope your feeling better soon!! X

Deezer said:
Awww hun.... just get right back at it!!!

You can do it!!!

Hope your feeling better soon!! X

Thanks Dee !! Glad you see your good !! Doing fan by the way :)

Been reading up on the slim and save might have a go there unsure as yet as I'm a bit confused about it lol x

Seems so I like the idea of the 3 a day then chicken or fish .....

Think I'd alternate though some 4 packs a day some 3 iv ordered some samples though see if i like them first :)

Deezer said:
You will babe!!! They are SO much nicer than LT!!! X

I hope so just healthy eating at the min but def making a start next week or so :) x

I have a few things I need to get sorted before I start on the plan though , but I can't wait to get back on track !!

Bugger my order just came and I didn't get it they posted a card through :(

Have to pick it up tomorrow that was really quick x

Back