Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Thanks dee !!

Would you say bad enough for other ppl to notice .... No one noticed myn really tbh was just myself

I'm still feeling poorly not managed a shake just water xxx :(

Mine is only self noticeable thankfully :) I hope others don't notice it at any point but its only going to be until I get back to healthy eating and it will grow back ;) x x x

Thats good myn too , Going to get some clippy extensions I think too :)

All the money I save on takeaways he he why not xxx

Treat yourself :) for a mini goal its always a good boost :) x x x

Thankyou !!!

Still unwell just checking in with you guys

xxx

Make sure you keep drinking plenty as it will flush your system out honey and hopefully get ridda the lil germy bugs :( x x x

Still havnt managed anything think Saturday I will start shakes now :0/
If I feel better sooner I will

Drinking loads of water water !!

Thsnks

With regards to the hair stuff..... i found using a couple of sprays of dry shampoo on my roots helped my hair look thicker!!! you do lose about 80-100 hairs anyway.... hink maybe we look for it more as we know its a side effect!!! I'm taking a silica supplement at the mo!!! x

Thanks dee will have a look for that

I feel poorly still ... No sickness now just headaches feeling dizzy hope it passes I so want to start tomorrow :(

I might just start anyway although iv not gained weight this week iv lost none either. !!

Ok day 1 then :eek:) here goes

Weighing the same as last week 14 stone 13 .....

Update later just about to have my first one xxx

Thankyou Dee !!

can see your doing really well =)

well goint to have a ramble abit you can run away now if you like:D

Last week i felt shocking and didn't start my lipotrim , today i still dont feel 100% but i promised myself that i would not put it on for any longer !!
Now my first few attempts of lipotrim i have always started and came on my period the first week.....
still my first weeks loss has always been 9 lb :D:D which is great !!

Now im hoping that as my period was last week that i will have a bigger loss although i would be extremely happy with the 9lb tbh!!!.... just being greedy and impatient :girlpower:

iv really never made it past week 2 of my other attempts other than my first which was 6 weeks ...........iv found it hard as i knew what was coming but now with no social stuff planned for a good while im so going to keep on track !!!

I can do this !!! cant i ??

Thankyou Dee !!!

Well day one done

Being on day 2 :) Xxx

Thanks

Feeling pretty tired :0/ drinking loads a water .......

Constant loo trips he he .... Not too bad though cooked a full Sunday lunch they ate I sipped my shake !! X

I'm cooking sunday dinner too! So I'm on here to avoid picking whilst its cooking. I've adapted it a bit to minimise temptation. Meats been in slow cooker all day and veg is all being roasted with herbs and butter rather than cooked individually. If hubby doesn't like it, he can do it next week:D

Keep up the good work munchbunch!

You most certainly can do this!! The first few days have been hard for me but now I'm in ketosis I feel great. Keep up the great work and well done for cooking a Sunday dinner and not having any. My poor hubby is on ping meals so I don't have to do any cooking!!!!

Thanks ladies !!! Your all do very supportive thanks again :)

Day 2 is done day 3 tomorrow :)

I remember day 3/4 being tough .... iv been drinking tonnes of water as the first time round I had terrible head aches and I don't wanna let them get me again

Goodnight , good luck for tomorrow. Cx

Back