Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Thanks ladies :)

So Xmas is done with new year to get out the way !!

Seriously fell off the wagon but I'm back Monday trying a new chemist as well have to travel further but I'm sure It will b worth It x

Hope your all doing well !!! And kept it up over Xmas , iv gained quite abut will add more later on :) xxxx

Deezer said:
Glad to see you back.... think there's plenty of us with gains!! Woops!!
; )

Try 11lb 2 weeks oh dear !!!!

Deezer said:
5lb for me! : (

Roll on Monday!!! X

Monday is the day !! Going in the NEW chemist tomorrow morning but told them not starting until Monday :)

You'll have that 5lb off soon enough !!!
I can't believe how much I have gained last time I was off 5 week and only 5lb I know iv eaten crap drank crap :0/

I had a nosy your doing healthy eating now arnt you or am i still behind ??

You'll soon have that off - don't beat yourself up. You've had a good Christmas and enjoyed it. I have to face the music tomorrow!!!

By the way love the hair colour - looking good!

HockeyNut said:
You'll soon have that off - don't beat yourself up. You've had a good Christmas and enjoyed it. I have to face the music tomorrow!!!

Aww I had a lovelly Xmas !!

Thankyou luv can't wait to get started on Monday weigh day will be Saturday though :) same as b4 xx

HockeyNut said:

Al be doing that too myself :) Thankyou

I had a great time over xmas
Not looking forward to the change back but it has to be done :0/

So I went to the new chemist which I can say was nicer than the last one :)

We talked about goals targets which my last chemist didn't !!

I weighed in at 14 stone 13lb

10lb gain !! I will be back over the next few days starting monday :)

Hope everyone has a fab new year xx

Hi Munchbunch,
well done on restarting again, you know it will drop off so dont worry eh.... xxx

I know it will can't wait until Monday when I start !!! Xx

I had a gain similar to that munch :( but day 4 and already 7lbs off ;) x x x don't lose heart honey x x x

Well done for getting back into it - the new chemist sounds much more possitive. Good luck you'll soon have the Chrimbo lbs off.

I found swopping chemists was the best thing I could have done. Current one is much more supportive which is half the battle I found x x x keep up the great work x x x

Monday is D-day for me too.... Healthy eating though!!! Good luck hun!!! Speak to you tomorrow no doubt lol...

feeling ill =(

Well here i am

as the title says im feeling really unwell , spent all day yesterday with my head down the toilet didn't eat anything and defiantly couldn't keep it down if i had of =(

I haven't eaten today or had my first shake im so scared i will sick it up ( i dont wanna be sick anymore ) :cry::cry:
iv been drinking lots of water though and have my jug full in the fridge..........

Im playing it by here today im not eating and if i feel hungry later i will have a shake ........not saying i will keep it down but i will try , not the best start .......but im here im not hungry at all though so that's a good thing .
Oh and i jumped on the scales this morning and lost 3lb since Saturday prob all the sick ......

I wanted to add that this is my 3rd time back on and i have noticed my hair falling out the times when i have been back and done a week or two and gone back to normal eating :cry:

the first attempt i did the 5 weeks and had nothing like this ...
Just wanted to mention for anyone who has come and gone like myself if you have noticed the same maybe ???

well if you have read my rant this morning thankyou !!

I hope your start to the week are better than myn !!!

Sorry your not feeling well honey :( my hair is falling out more now and it's my 2nd time this year as well. It's not good but it will grow back ;) once eating normally again :) x x x

Back