Munchbunch's diary !

Shivie said:
Aye aye cap'n! I'm grand thanks, day 35 today woohoo! Hoping for 2-3lbs off on my 5th weigh-in tomorrow
but it's been totm up until yesterday so any loss will be a good loss!
Hoping to reach my 10st7lb goal by Sat week for hols but as close as possible will do for me!
Hoping to stay fairly much on plan for hols...with the odd bevvie and treat thrown in!

Have a great 3rd day hun, once the magic 3 are out of the way you'll be on a roll x

Oh your doing fantastic !!!!
Well done good luck for your weigh in

I'm on plan now til I go away for the 90s weekend
Then back on it so have just about 5 week

I'm bloody starving today good job it's tea time ;)

Last edited:
Well day 4 !! I'm still here soo looking forward to weigh in though undecided weather to do Sunday or monday hhhhhh oh well ...........
Here we go off to work soon , hope today is better than yesterday though wont go into details but was a bit full on tbh but it's a nice break from the kids ( he he ) you didn't here me say that !
The shock of an ex childminder saying that strike me down lol !!

Feelings over the last 3 days pretty good but hungry ish not thought too much about lots of food as iv just looked forward to tea time with the family iv been having 2 shakes a bar and my protein ( chicken breast ) don't like veggies shocka !!!
Tummy has been rumbling a little but iv had lots and I mean lots of water lil bit of headache now n then .... Water comes back out & my beloved coke zero ...... Soo all is positive did I mention I can't wait until weigh in lol

Oh Gosh rambled enough have a good one lady's x

Last edited:
Good that you're back in "the zone" hun and ready to nail this! Hope work goes well today.
It won't belong until you've settled in and feel right at home x

Shivie said:
Good that you're back in "the zone" hun and ready to nail this! Hope work goes well today.
It won't belong until you've settled in and feel right at home x

Work was pretty much the same as yesterday tbh but cracking on never the less gotta b done hasn't it xxx

Ohhhh I'm having 2 pieces of fish tonight
I don't eat veggies anyways so should be rate shouldn't it :) iv had chicken breast all week
Fancy some fish ....... Ohhh the excitement lol

Mmm I love fish especially smoked had lots of that

Enjoy

Weigh day will soon be here xxx

RebekahR said:
Mmm I love fish especially smoked had lots of that

Enjoy

Weigh day will soon be here xxx

Couldn't eat it all was dead full was lovely though x

Fish is all I eat really for the protein end of things, love smoked mackerel the best.
How's today going so far Munchie?! x

Today's good tar :)

Just finished work .... Think we had a break through today fingers crossed had nothing yet though waiting until I'm hungry !!

How you getting on ?? X

Great thanks hun, dropped another 2lbs overnight....which was nice!!
Am weighing daily now up until hols to keep me focussed.
Hope rain keeps off as I'm planning another 50 min walk after work same as yesterday.
That's what shifted those overnight lbs methinks.
Hope you've a great weekend hun, glad you'd a breakthrough today x

Shivie said:
Great thanks hun, dropped another 2lbs overnight....which was nice!!
Am weighing daily now up until hols to keep me focussed.
Hope rain keeps off as I'm planning another 50 min walk after work same as yesterday.
That's what shifted those overnight lbs methinks.
Hope you've a great weekend hun, glad you'd a breakthrough today x

That's great news 2lb is fab !!

Iv managed to keep off the scales up to press which is strange for me still not sure if to do Sunday or Monday though :0/

It's Rained here already hope you made it for your walk , Have a great weekend yourself !!! X

Ohhhhh can't stop mentally torturing myself today blimey

Considering making some porridge biscuits again or trying to . To tide me over .... Slacked on the water today everyone's eating crap waaahhhhh !!! Still time to make up though

27 days to break the count down continues :)

Well I had my biscuit Nom Nom :)
Another day done !!! Day 7 tomorrow eccckkkk

Well done hun, onwards and inwards xxx

Thanks Rebekah x

Does everyone else weigh on day 8 ?

Yeah that would be right, if you start on Sunday weigh on Sunday etc

I weigh everyday thesedays!

RebekahR said:
Yeah that would be right, if you start on Sunday weigh on Sunday etc

I weigh everyday thesedays!

Okie doke wait until tomorrow then lol

Just wondered what everyone else did :) thanks. X

Yay munchie for doing so well and Shivie ;). Your both going great guns again keep strong ladies x x x

Trueleame said:
Yay munchie for doing so well and Shivie ;). Your both going great guns again keep strong ladies x x x

Thanks luvi xxx

Nice one on the 6lb loss babe!! Great start! There'll be no stopping you now girl! x

Back