Munchbunch's diary !

Just had a peek. They look yummy. Think they actually look like that tho? Bet there's about 5 crisps in a packet haha. Bet after a few weeks wel be splashing out and ordering them lol x

I think there's cheese n onion and salt and vinegar I haven't tried them at all says the pack is 30g

Oooh look good, but make me nervous - are they as filling as the packs? Do you know if there's a limit on tablet sweeteners? The only thing that's keeping me going today is having a huge mug of black tea with a sweetener in it at all times...I've had 5 today, is that too many?

I don't know I don't haven't tried them yet but I'd imagine not filling

I don't sweeteners sorry I'm not sure if there is a limit maybe one of the other ladies will know

I think I would too !

I mean the wafers are heaven for a treat :)

Right so day 3 .

I weighed myself yesterday morning 3lbs down yayy!!

Weighed myself today still 3lb down I wonder if my stint on the treadmill has mayb had an effect on this ... I know it's only one day and we shouldn't weigh like this but I'm keeping track this week .

So today my plan is not to exercise I know I said yesterday no excuses but this is kind o a little experiment to see if the scales have shifted tomorrow ..... Saying that I'm on nights for the next 2 nights so the next accurate weight would be Saturday morning

My plan out the window .......pointless update lol

I've no idea about sweeteners, I had one in a shake recently but otherwise I dont bother with them. Not sure if I would trust myself with the crisps, I'm bad enough making sure I only have one bar a day x

I've no idea about sweeteners, I had one in a shake recently but otherwise I dont bother with them. Not sure if I would trust myself with the crisps, I'm bad enough making sure I only have one bar a day x

Lol I love the praline bars I tell myself it's Milky Way tastes so similar x

My fav is dark truffa and they're the biggest xx

Sometimes my weight has stayed the same for 3 or 4 days in a row but average loss is 3.5 per week. That doesn't mean I wasn't stressing by day 3 but never helps to overthink why. We'll done on 100% days - it's not easy but easier in the long run

3.5 is great as a average when you look at the bigger picture isn't it x

I will just try keeping a check I weigh in on Monday next week officially so I'm hoping for a biggy with it being my first week again .

Although my usual first weeks have been 5/6lb at the most we shall see :)

I like those in my porridge biscuit :) I ordered a months supply in my last order I always get half truffa ( dark) and half praline x

They're my fave too!! I feel cheated by the size of the other bars now!! Ha ha ha!!

Xx

Oh dear !!

Feeling dreadfully tired . Cold Nd that's all before the night shift :(

I will go and I will get through it can't wait for day 3 to be over ......... That's all I have to say about that

Happy Wednesday people !! Xxxxx

Back