Munchbunch's diary !

Ooooooh dont have cider!!!!

Do you like any spirits....... Vodka, lime and soda!!! Works a treat!!! ; )

X

LOL should I be worried vodka is on your mind before 8am?? LOL

Sure that woosh will come soon, send it my way when it does!! Xx

RebekahR said:
LOL should I be worried vodka is on your mind before 8am?? LOL

Sure that woosh will come soon, send it my way when it does!! Xx

Ha ha was dee who mentioned the voddi lol

I'm deffo not a spirits person :0/ plus I'd b hammered lol

Lol..... Not too mithered about the vodka to be fair!!!!!!

But crikey I miss a glass of red!!!!

x

Hi Becca x
Just read your diary and well done you I like reading honest diaries :) I ve been on minimins a while and love the support but not sure whether to start a S&s diary too as its day 10 for me scales haven't moved yet since mon but I cNt complain
Hi to the other ladies x all this talk of alcohol mines a white wine please :))

Katierose said:
Hi Becca x
Just read your diary and well done you I like reading honest diaries :) I ve been on minimins a while and love the support but not sure whether to start a S&s diary too as its day 10 for me scales haven't moved yet since mon but I cNt complain
Hi to the other ladies x all this talk of alcohol mines a white wine please :))

Thankyou katierose

I moved from the lipotrim section to here it's day 10 today for me the scales are going down but not by too much this week !!

Are you going to continue ? I'm plodding on sod the scales I'm not getting disheartened with them not going down I feel thinner this week go figure
All my underwear are too big lol ?crawling up my back kids keel laughing when I bend over lol
( wearing longer tops to hide them ) he x

Last edited:
Hi x
I'm def in this to the end now I do get days like today when I feel hungrier so just fighting through it :)) I ve started a diary in the s & s section too and will try and keep to it daily
Well done on the underwear ;-) always a gd feeling when something gets too big x

Katierose said:
Hi x
I'm def in this to the end now I do get days like today when I feel hungrier so just fighting through it :)) I ve started a diary in the s & s section too and will try and keep to it daily
Well done on the underwear ;-) always a gd feeling when something gets too big x

Thanks Katie

Good luck x

Missed delivery for my dress today bought another one whoops

Gotta pick it up Tomoz !! Hope it fits it's am 18 :/
Please please please fit !!!!!!!!

It's a Ben di lisi

View attachment 52613

Ooo that's gorgeous, I've got one Ben de lisi dress I got for a do when I was 19, is never get my boobs in it now!!

That looks lovely hun, sure it will fit a dream :)

Ooo I love clothes (feel some online window shopping coming on!)

Hi Munchbunch

I'm a lurker not a poster lol, but just wanted to say I've got this dress and it's fab, pulls you in in all the right places and makes you feel like a princess - well it did for me anyway. I wore it on a cruise for a formal night.

Glad they still sell it, I may just have to buy it in a smaller size when I get to goal!

Hope you like it and hope it fits ?

Thanks coffee cup

Id seen it on a friend of a friend and looks lovely on better than the picture I posted tbh

I hope it fits also I have to collect tomorrow now
:( so wanted to try it on today

RebekahR said:
Ooo that's gorgeous, I've got one Ben de lisi dress I got for a do when I was 19, is never get my boobs in it now!!

That looks lovely hun, sure it will fit a dream :)

Ooo I love clothes (feel some online window shopping coming on!)

He he I look online all the time ...
I hope it fits will update on that tomorrow x

I like that dress :) I think it will suit you x

Love the dress and the hair colour hun. I bet you are well chuffed with your gorgeous new look :).

CoffeeCup said:
I wore it with a lace bolero from Next, ( cant figure out how to post a pic) £22, just covered my arms up a bit.

Enjoy x

Iv seen one on this morning from next too thought about it coz I got flabby arms :/

Rocky Road said:
Love the dress and the hair colour hun. I bet you are well chuffed with your gorgeous new look :).

That's not me he he he I wish that's the pic on the net lol !!!

HA HA HA no not that photo. There was a photo showing you at 16 st then with a long dress but I can't find it now. Perhaps the lack of carbs has fried my brain because I've lost the photos I saw when I posted the comment. It was a long black and white dress and the person I thought was you had red hair. Tell me I'm not mad lol.

Rocky Road said:
HA HA HA no not that photo. There was a photo showing you at 16 st then with a long dress but I can't find it now. Perhaps the lack of carbs has fried my brain because I've lost the photos I saw when I posted the comment. It was a long black and white dress and the person I thought was you had red hair. Tell me I'm not mad lol.

Your not mad lol there was a mega fat photo of me at 16 st and one of me recently in the dress 14 7 I was in the dress photo .

View attachment 52659

View attachment 52660

I don't see too much difference although I hate the bigger pic

Back