Munchbunch's diary !

Deezer said:
Oooooh love that little dress....
Hope your ok!!

How you getting on hun ??? x

Thanks luv , the dress would be more appropriate i feel for after the races too !!

Scales still say 1lb since Sunday what's that all about :0/ mayb it's water intake ?!!
No Tom mayb my body is holding on to the other cpl of pounds cause it knows I want it sooo much

Not letting it phase me though Dee how you getting on ?

You doing ok ?

Last edited:
My scales hasn't budged since mon even flashed up this am but I ve been 100% I am a daily weigher but think maybe just weigh once a week impossible not to lose surely if we stick to it x
Look forward to hearing about the dress :)

Katierose said:
My scales hasn't budged since mon even flashed up this am but I ve been 100% I am a daily weigher but think maybe just weigh once a week impossible not to lose surely if we stick to it x
Look forward to hearing about the dress :)

I don't get what I'm Doing either this week katierose I'm baffled tbh !! The only think I can think is water :/ mayb the over sweetened biscuits I couldn't eat the other night which meant I missed a pack !!

The dress is beautiful I absolutely love it it's so flattering !!! Cant wait to wear it .

however it's too big on top so I hope the seamstress can alter the dress as my boobs have shrank I'm smaller on top than on the bottom but i dont think i even need to wear my fat pants lol was hoping I didn't have to make alterations but never mind gotta be done !!

Did I mention I love the dress :) eeeecckkkk !!!

Last edited:
Ah there it is lol. You look great in both photos, very pretty. I love the dress. I want to lose weight to wear a dress because just now my legs aren't too big because all my weight is round my stomach and hips so when I wear a dress it shows my legs (fairly slim) and my belly in the middle and I look like an anaconda that has swallowed a pig lol. So I want to wear a dress like the one you have as it has been many many a year since I could.

Rocky Road said:
Ah there it is lol. You look great in both photos, very pretty. I love the dress. I want to lose weight to wear a dress because just now my legs aren't too big because all my weight is round my stomach and hips so when I wear a dress it shows my legs (fairly slim) and my belly in the middle and I look like an anaconda that has swallowed a pig lol. So I want to wear a dress like the one you have as it has been many many a year since I could.

You make me laugh

My legs are like tree trunks honestly they done match my body at all well they do but they never seem to get smaller , all the women in my family are small n round :) with chunky legs gotta make the most of what we got !!

I hardly ever wear dresses skirts very rare lol I wear jeans , jeans and more jeans !!

Oh no, your legs don't look huge from the photos. I suppose we all have these areas that we are not happy with. The stubborn area that just hold on to the weight. I keep saying it will come off eventually, I mean when you see starving people they don't have fat all round their hips and belly so it will come off. Not that I want to starve lol. Oh dear I don't think I am putting this very well ..... :rolleyes:

Rocky Road said:
Oh no, your legs don't look huge from the photos. I suppose we all have these areas that we are not happy with. The stubborn area that just hold on to the weight. I keep saying it will come off eventually, I mean when you see starving people they don't have fat all round their hips and belly so it will come off. Not that I want to starve lol. Oh dear I don't think I am putting this very well ..... :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha ha

It's the top of my legs my belly is ewwww hiding under everything .... I
Must go to the sewing shop the lady had called me to sort out my dress :)

Best of luck, enjoy the new dress :)

Great that you love the dress woo ! That it's too small !! And I m just plodding on and trying not to get hung up on the scales :)
Hi to Rocky road my legs are my worst :-( x

Thanks ladies !!!

Iv sorted it how quick gotta pick it up next week
She was very nice and is taking it in an extra bit as iv 2 weeks before I go after this week hoping for a few more lbs by then !!!

Going to have another bash at the porridge biscuits tonight ...... Without the sweetners :)

Hi Katierose. The weight never seems to spread evenly does it, so not fair.

Maybe try dissolving the sweetener in the water, that kind of worked my biscuits.... or flapjacks lol.

I don't think mine was very delicious to be honest. It was kind of ok and I would do it again but not very good. I think I should have made it sweeter as well. I will try again one day. I don't have porridge just now so that blows that out lol.

Rocky Road said:
I don't think mine was very delicious to be honest. It was kind of ok and I would do it again but not very good. I think I should have made it sweeter as well. I will try again one day. I don't have porridge just now so that blows that out lol.

I made them
Wasn't too keen myself looked nice smelt delicious just bland !!!

View attachment 52749

I really can't be bothered tonight bath n bed for me I'm shattered finished the garden today as I didn't end up working so thought might as well but I'm pooped !!

Night folks here's to another day tmoz !

Last edited:
Ok day 12

Training course all day with food provided will probably be sandwiches and wedges with cakes and goodies lol

I will sit with my Truffa bar !!! There was a move on the scales today folks :)See if I can get under the 14's on Sunday not weighing myself until then .

Can't wait to finish today have a catch up on the laptop with everyone's posts I'm behind !!

Deezer said:
Good luck hun!!! Hopefully we'll both be in the 13's this weekend!!!

X

We will see tmoz !! I see you just managed under 14 :) well done I'm hoping to scrape under myself

Hair Is deffo going down the pan it's awful at the mo :( breaking off here and there I have mega short bits I have fine hair anyway so you can see it quite bad !!

Fingers crossed for weigh in hun

Eek is the hair snapping or shedding too?? Try a treatment & black tea rinse, strengthens and stops shedding. I'm lucky my hairs been in extensions since I started so I haven't seen it! Give the tea rinse a whirl

Xx

Back