Munchbunch's diary !

Black tea as in black tea lol ? bought some conditioner treatment it is snapping not noticed it falling out though but it's obvious it must be where my hair is short in certain parts that others.

Well we went to the theatre yesterday & to frankie & bennys :/ then onto the pub hmmmm

So 1lb off this week guys the scales are closer to 14 stone but I'm sticking with 14 1 .

It's gettin close, I find when I'm nearly at a stone mark it sticks for a while. Took me ages to get out if 13s. It will come hun

Yes hun actual black tea to rinse, it works! Then use conditioner.

Xx

Thanks for the tip !!

Could have got into the 13s this week but totally let myself go with food & booze oh well why not !!

On it today :)

Gotta live life sometimes! I think I am gonna have a glass of champagne Tuesday, stay off scales!! LOL

Have a good day x

Thanks !!

Well j weighed this morning and 4lb on whoops

Back at it today though , keep ya posted !!

Thanks dee !!!

Back on it today though enjoyed my weekend but felt terrible yesterday . Treadmill tonight whoop :) x

Oh Becca I'm so glad I read your diary tonight. I have been struggling. I went off track on Saturday then got back on it yesterday then went off today and I tend to think if I am not 100% then I am a failure but to see other people going off it and then getting back on track is very motivating. So tomorrow I am on it like a car bonnet again because I really want a good week because after that hubby is off for 2 weeks and I know I will struggle to be 100%.

Eyup !!

I was the same went up to 14 4 lb when I weighed yesterday morning today 14 1 :) whoooooo

Feel do much better to be back at it though of I'm honest I hope your ok !!
We're off on a school trip to white post farm today !!

The top side the lady across the road when I walked out the house shouted me across told me I looked really well asking if I had been loosing weight I was thrilled that someone else had noticed other than the people I'm with all the time gave me a boost & I took apic of myself yesterday and put it next to the old pic and that's given me another boost I'm not posting any more pics now until the end !!! Lol

Hope your ok today :)

Hope you have a gd day x it's nice when people notice isn't it x x

What a good way to start the day, better get used to the compliments!

Have a great day!

Aw yay isn't it great when that happens. I can't wait for a wee compliment. The people I am close to get told about every pound so they know to look for it but when a stranger tells you then you know there is a difference and that it shows. So well done you hun.

I am focused focused focused today. I have a trip to the theatre and a meal planned on the 4th of July so I will just try and be as good as possible on that day but apart from that I want to be 100%. Then a couple of weeks after I will come off for my birthday as we are going to Edinburgh for the weekend so I will have 2 days off. After that I am on easy street until the end of September for hubby's birthday. Then end of Oct for Mum's birthday and then Fireworks and then CHRISTMAS. I have actually managed to get excited again about the prospect of being slim at Christmas which is what I lost for a couple of days.

Sorry for the waffle on your diary lol, it helped to get it down :)

Rocky Road said:
Aw yay isn't it great when that happens. I can't wait for a wee compliment. The people I am close to get told about every pound so they know to look for it but when a stranger tells you then you know there is a difference and that it shows. So well done you hun.

I am focused focused focused today. I have a trip to the theatre and a meal planned on the 4th of July so I will just try and be as good as possible on that day but apart from that I want to be 100%. Then a couple of weeks after I will come off for my birthday as we are going to Edinburgh for the weekend so I will have 2 days off. After that I am on easy street until the end of September for hubby's birthday. Then end of Oct for Mum's birthday and then Fireworks and then CHRISTMAS. I have actually managed to get excited again about the prospect of being slim at Christmas which is what I lost for a couple of days.

Sorry for the waffle on your diary lol, it helped to get it down :)

Don't worry that's what we're here for :)

Deezer said:
LOVE it when people notice!!!!! X

The pic iv taken I can clearly see a difference but I figured I use it as my half ish way picture :)

Hope you have a good day today hun. I can't wait until my halfway pic :)

Hope you have a good day today hun. I can't wait until my halfway pic :)

i think i wanna get to 12 stone see how i feel then !!

mayb i will go another 2 stone i dont know when i will be happy tbh =)

Oh dear really struggling with the bathroom tbh :/ sorry if your eating tea and reading !!

What can I use I tried the duco whatever's ages ago and deffo won't use them
Again anything else ?

Yay found your diary :D ... Keep it up hun ... As for the poo situation (i put things so nicely lol) i have no useful advice... So this is pretty much a pointless message just popping my head in :p xxx

munchbunch said:
Oh dear really struggling with the bathroom tbh :/ sorry if your eating tea and reading !!

What can I use I tried the duco whatever's ages ago and deffo won't use them
Again anything else ?

I used to get this on CD, i believe movical is good for getting things moving and diet friendly.

Once you've had a clear out, psyllium husks or the fibre powder are good for keeping you regular, I've got the psyllium husk tablets, I take 2 to 4 a day and things are all 'normal' at the moment!

Back