Munchbunch's diary !

Thanks dee

Not doing too well myself let it slip majorly

Hey hun how are you? I had 2 weeks off with hubby and it kind of all went to pot lol. I thought I had put on a couple of pound but in actual fact am exactly the same as when I was last on here. How are you managing?

Rocky Road said:
Hey hun how are you? I had 2 weeks off with hubby and it kind of all went to pot lol. I thought I had put on a couple of pound but in actual fact am exactly the same as when I was last on here. How are you managing?

I'm not too bad just keep poppin back for a nosy :) im up up 14 ,3 had a good few weeks off and the gain isn't so bad !!!

Iv got 2 weeks before I go away ....... I'm back on today for the 2 weeks and I'm taking my packs away with me ..... Although I may not stick 100%

Are you back on plan now ,?

Good luck hun..... Holidays are a brill motivator arent they.... I'm the same.... 8 weeks till mine!!!! X

Good luck hun..... Holidays are a brill motivator arent they.... I'm the same.... 8 weeks till mine!!!! X

Agreed! Just shy of six weeks to mine! I'm determined not to be the fat sister this year (the fact that the skinny sister is preggers
is an added bonus in my favour!!! Ooh I am naughty!!!) :D

Lol....... Where u off? X

Up to County Donegal, the Inishowen peninsula. My bro usually treats the family to a "stay-cation" each year
bless 'im. He rents a house and whoever's off work that week heads off!

Will be nice to get away...and hopefully be well on the way to skinny by then which will be the icing on the cake!

Are you guys off to Cornwall again? x

Certainly am..... Apartment booked..... end of september.... But its my best friends birthday on the 12th September so we'll all be doing something.... and for the first time ever I wont be the 'fat friend' I cant believe it!! X

It's also my bday in September so were doing a themed weekend away :)

Decided to wait until I'm back off holiday to go on 100% but I'm Still taking my packs to get back into the swing of things ......

Gives me about 6 weeks I know iv been on and off but the plan is still the same loose the weight by what ever means possible I weighed myself today and I'm 14 2 I don't intend going over that

I'm glad that when I'm off plan I'm not majorly gaining lots of weight a few lbs at the most so it shows you can keep it off if you want too !!

Anyways ....... Al be back in a couple of weeks take care girlies :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's also my bday in September so were doing a themed weekend away :)

Decided to wait until I'm back off holiday to go on 100% but I'm Still taking my packs to get back into the swing of things ......

Gives me about 6 weeks I know iv been on and off but the plan is still the same loose the weight by what ever means possible I weighed myself today and I'm 14 2 I don't intend going over that

I'm glad that when I'm off plan I'm not majorly gaining lots of weight a few lbs at the most so it shows you can keep it off if you want too !!

Anyways ....... Al be back in a couple of weeks take care girlies :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh what's the theme?!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! Enjoy hun & you better be back or we'll come yet you!!!! x

Have a great time and hurry back honey x x x

Thanks had an ok time ( sigh's ) long story anyways .....I'm back with a week of healthy eating before going back on plan as iv gained 3lb whilst away WHAAAATTT !!! Lol so 14st 5 again
All those bacon sarnies and beer !!

Hope everyone is doing ok need to have a serious catch up with diaries & general nosy around !! :) xx

Shivie said:
Ooooh what's the theme?!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! Enjoy hun & you better be back or we'll come yet you!!!! x

Hey you How you getting on ?.... It's a 90's weekend at Butlins where's wally one night and ravers the other hehe

Can't wait !!

Deezer said:
3lb is nothing babe!!! You'll have that off in no time!!! x

Thanks Dee

Going to start afresh with my shakes when i get the lbs off I gained first away ......... 1 gone already since yesteday :) 2 to go Wont be long I shouldn't think x

Hey you How you getting on ?.... It's a 90's weekend at Butlins where's wally one night and ravers the other hehe

Can't wait !!

Sounds like loads of fun! I was a total 90's raver!! (Still am!!) I'm getting on grand thanks. A stone off in 3 weeks
ain't too shabby. Fourth weigh-in on Thurs so am hoping for 2-3lbs off but will be happy with anything.
Totm coming up soon so even a STS would be ok!

Well done on the one "fun" pound off already. x

Shivie said:
Sounds like loads of fun! I was a total 90's raver!! (Still am!!) I'm getting on grand thanks. A stone off in 3 weeks
ain't too shabby. Fourth weigh-in on Thurs so am hoping for 2-3lbs off but will be happy with anything.
Totm coming up soon so even a STS would be ok!

Well done on the one "fun" pound off already. x

Oh is that what I said ' fun ' lol cracking up lol
That's great in 3 weeks well done bet your dead chuffed !!

Keep us posted .... Thursday only a few days away :) fingers crossed !!!!!!!!

Deezer said:
How u doing chick? X

Another half pound this morning :)
Getting there slowly .... How you getting on
Looking at your pictures yesteday body changes you look great Dee xxx

Back