Munchbunch's diary !

That seems a shame. Have you looked at the dates that people post? Maybe people only post if they're on a down day and struggling - or maybe the diet is THAT good that no one needs support!!!!!! :)

That seems a shame. Have you looked at the dates that people post? Maybe people only post if they're on a down day and struggling - or maybe the diet is THAT good that no one needs support!!!!!! :)

I do though !! Lol

There's not much about losses etc which is obviously what I'd like to know ...... I'm going to have to go through some peoples diaries I think and see how they have got on. X

Where's Marie ladies ? Anyone spoke or seen any posts ..... X

I'm still here :). Fell off the wagon with nibbling here and there but nothing too drastic. I hope. Bet I've gained a pound or 2 tho :(. Scared to weigh myself :0

You still planning on starting Judd Monday? I think in definately going to try it. With things coming up not eating at all is so hard to work around. I wish I had Sammy's cast iron will power :).

It's so quiet over there tho :(. I really don't want my calories to be as high as 2000 on my up days. I'm going to keep them to 1500 I think. Don't know if your supposed to do this but I'm scared of gaining. We're supposed to weigh in after a down day so I'm going to weigh in tues. I plan my down days to be mon wed fri. Up days tues thurs sun and in between day a sat.

Think il still hang around the slim and save forum as everyone's so lovely here and il be doing slim and save on my down days. I just won't talk about food :). Also if I don't get good results on Judd il be slim and saving because I'm soooo impatient. That and so much to loose x

I'm still here :). Fell off the wagon with nibbling here and there but nothing too drastic. I hope. Bet I've gained a pound or 2 tho :(. Scared to weigh myself :0 You still planning on starting Judd Monday? I think in definately going to try it. With things coming up not eating at all is so hard to work around. I wish I had Sammy's cast iron will power :). It's so quiet over there tho :(. I really don't want my calories to be as high as 2000 on my up days. I'm going to keep them to 1500 I think. Don't know if your supposed to do this but I'm scared of gaining. We're supposed to weigh in after a down day so I'm going to weigh in tues. I plan my down days to be mon wed fri. Up days tues thurs sun and in between day a sat. Think il still hang around the slim and save forum as everyone's so lovely here and il be doing slim and save on my down days. I just won't talk about food :). Also if I don't get good results on Judd il be slim and saving because I'm soooo impatient. That and so much to loose x

I did think you might have Marie .

Getting close to thinking about changing it happens to me ...... I'm so full with everything I eat last night I had a jacket potato for the first time in forever lol I was sooooooo full !!

I am starting Monday but I will continue my diary over her too and update it regularly :)

Yeah keep your diaries going ladies.

I can't decided whether to do 5:2 or Juddd through December. I think 5:2 will just maintain me and not keep the scales going down. I also want to look into low carb meals and what to look for on the nutrition list. I love me fruit but not sure if we're not allowed it on this because of the citric or the sugars or the carbs?! Hmmm.
Xx

I am going to start Monday for sure.

I braved it and weighed myself this morning. 17 stones :(. So gained 2 pounds. Not weighing myself til next tues now (after a down day) so hopefully be back in the 16s.

Were not allowed fruit because of the carb content Sammy. Although it's good for us the natural sugars in fruit make it high in carbs. Tho I think berries are lower in carbs.

Looking at the Judd diaries Sammy I think peoples down days go with what they have planned. Anything from 2-4. Think itl be good for dec with things planned and not having to fret about coming on and off plan. If that makes sense x

Yeah keep your diaries going ladies. I can't decided whether to do 5:2 or Juddd through December. I think 5:2 will just maintain me and not keep the scales going down. I also want to look into low carb meals and what to look for on the nutrition list. I love me fruit but not sure if we're not allowed it on this because of the citric or the sugars or the carbs?! Hmmm. Xx

I reckon it's a combination of all especially citric acid with he fruits !

I am going to start Monday for sure. I braved it and weighed myself this morning. 17 stones :(. So gained 2 pounds. Not weighing myself til next tues now (after a down day) so hopefully be back in the 16s. Were not allowed fruit because of the carb content Sammy. Although it's good for us the natural sugars in fruit make it high in carbs. Tho I think berries are lower in carbs. Looking at the Judd diaries Sammy I think peoples down days go with what they have planned. Anything from 2-4. Think itl be good for dec with things planned and not having to fret about coming on and off plan. If that makes sense x

I weighed this morning too was 13 stone not sure how I managed that but I'm still the same as my last official weigh in as I gained the 2 llb after binging !! So I'm on a level now

It does make sense especially with the festivities etc and you can change your days as you want too !! I'm weighing again Monday see where I am and will weigh Mondays :)

Cool thanks on the fruit thing. So in December on my up days I'll have fruit salads then! Yummers!! Sorry to say this but if anyone over heard the up and down days it sounds like a manic depressive!

At least you know where you're starting at with your weight which is good. I read that the first two weeks are 'restrictive' weeks where your down days are really low but after those two weeks it goes up a bit?!

Xx

Ah good plan. I'm looking forward to seeing how you both get on! I hope people on the forum get more chatty! Although not too chatty, we don't wanna lose you here!! :)

It just dosent seem to be a chatty forum. Il slso probably revert back to purely packs from time to time because I'm soooo impatient x

Cool thanks on the fruit thing. So in December on my up days I'll have fruit salads then! Yummers!! Sorry to say this but if anyone over heard the up and down days it sounds like a manic depressive! At least you know where you're starting at with your weight which is good. I read that the first two weeks are 'restrictive' weeks where your down days are really low but after those two weeks it goes up a bit?! Xx

Manic depressive lol !!

It just dosent seem to be a chatty forum. Il slso probably revert back to purely packs from time to time because I'm soooo impatient x

I'm being open minded hoping this will work for me without having to totally revert to packs again. Incorporating exercise on my up days too I'm sure that will make a difference !

I will flit about forums , see how it goes ...
Seems there are other forums as well on the net for judd x

I think the only way it's going to work for me is if I have a calorie limit on my up days. Else il just eat and eat and eat on the up days x

I think the only way it's going to work for me is if I have a calorie limit on my up days. Else il just eat and eat and eat on the up days x

Yeh .... I know what your saying .

I think I need a limit too ....... 2000 will be my highest tracking everything with mfp otherwise like you I would scoff and scoff lol

That's a good idea! I changed my carb on MFP to 65g so I can see what makes me go over! Plus I'm going to log it THEN eat it not eat it and then think whoopsie afterwards!!

Xx

That's a good idea! I changed my carb on MFP to 65g so I can see what makes me go over! Plus I'm going to log it THEN eat it not eat it and then think whoopsie afterwards!! Xx

Yeh .... I know what your saying I'll need to do the same . X

I'm all over the place just now. Looking at the Judd, and how quiet it is, I don't know if I'm convinced. The only thing that's worked for me is a VLCD but my hearts not in it just now cause I know I've things coming up - benidorm in 2 weeks, then all that dec brings, then a hol in jan and and a hol in feb. Not sure wether to try Judd or do weight watchers from tomorrow and return to a VLCD in feb. Aargh. Think I'm swaying towards weight watchers. I just need to pick something and stick to it. Or try too x

I'm all over the place just now. Looking at the Judd, and how quiet it is, I don't know if I'm convinced. The only thing that's worked for me is a VLCD but my hearts not in it just now cause I know I've things coming up - benidorm in 2 weeks, then all that dec brings, then a hol in jan and and a hol in feb. Not sure wether to try Judd or do weight watchers from tomorrow and return to a VLCD in feb. Aargh. Think I'm swaying towards weight watchers. I just need to pick something and stick to it. Or try too x

You have to do what's best for you Marie !

Iv often been in your shoes and think if your not 100% give yourself a bit more time and see how you feel later on in the week about which plan you do ! I did weight watchers it works but I was hungry all the time ( my pickiness ) didn't help so I wouldn't go there again tbh .

I tend to always come back to vlcd but I know I can't do this forever and somewhere along the line I will have to maintain this loss ..... So far so good !! I can't say I'm overjoyed with no one being around on that part of the forum but hopefully will be more people around soon !!

Back