Munchbunch's diary !

Go you smashing your first day :)

I think the jumper is lovely. Can't wait til jumpers don't roll up on me too :). You've a lovely hour glass figure. Also loving the colour of your hair. I'm trying to go from brown with blondish highlights to a nice red. Hairdresser said I've to build it up tho. So just now it's brown :(.

My first day on ww has been ok. It's funny when your on a VLCD all you think about is food. And when your not on you realise foods not all that. Infuriating x

Go you smashing your first day :) I think the jumper is lovely. Can't wait til jumpers don't roll up on me too :). You've a lovely hour glass figure. Also loving the colour of your hair. I'm trying to go from brown with blondish highlights to a nice red. Hairdresser said I've to build it up tho. So just now it's brown :(. My first day on ww has been ok. It's funny when your on a VLCD all you think about is food. And when your not on you realise foods not all that. Infuriating x

Thanks Marie !

I just can't get to grips with how I'm feeling about the whole thing lol .... Ahhh well I came way with no jumpers I just left it !!

My hairs been various shades of red I had my first time done at the hairdressers gradually became a more vibrant red and now I do it myself saves a fortune :)

I know it really isn't the be all and end all is it like you say to spend so much time thinking and craving things then when your able to have them well your just not bothered . Weird isn't it

Good on ya with ww smashed the first day well done !! :)

Ah blooming phone crashed after writing a reply!!
It's done that before and my original post has popped up, so I'll keep it basic just incase!

Basically was saying yay yay on the jumper!! Love it!!

Also said well done on day one! Was wondering how it feels knowing that no matter how you're feeling you can eat the next day!

Well done Marie too! Goes to show how much our brains interfere with food. When the constant thinking is taken out of the equation food really isn't all that!
Xx

Can't believe I didn't buy it !! What was that all about seriously :0/

Feels good knowing I can eat tomorrow .....
Wonder how I will feel tmoz !

Can't believe I didn't buy it !! What was that all about seriously :0/ Feels good knowing I can eat tomorrow ..... Wonder how I will feel tmoz !

I've decided to do Atkins for a week.. Looking forward to eating tomorrow too! Not quite sure what I'll have for breakfast as I leave for work about 7.30ish...

I've decided to do Atkins for a week.. Looking forward to eating tomorrow too! Not quite sure what I'll have for breakfast as I leave for work about 7.30ish...

Iv never tried atkins ...... I thought it was all meat protein etc ? Don't quote me on that I'm just guessing lol x

Good luck with it :)

Well ladies

All seems well weighed this morning and sts so good sign there :)

Went for a medical today as I had a car accident last year again all is ok just little twinge every now and then with my shoulder !

So after my wobble in next the other day I went to Dorothy perkins today came out with
A pair or tailored trousers ! Skinny jeans 2 jumpers one dressy one every day and a top !

£100 lighter I didn't think that was bad feeling like iv had a good day :) and the tops I got were in the wallis section size medium !! Haha

Size medium !! :) happy happy

Woooo!! That's brilliant!!! Gotta love a good shopping spree!! And a well deserved one at that! Xx

Woooo!! That's brilliant!!! Gotta love a good shopping spree!! And a well deserved one at that! Xx

Felt great after my wobbler earlier In the week lol x

The clothes I got were lovely as well !

I'm so pleased .......managed to get my petite trousers jeans they always for perfectly from there !

Can't wait to wear them :)

How's your week going hun? I'm getting really excited at starting Juddd in December!! Little things like my friend saying oh do you want one of these chocs and if I was on an up day I could say yes yes yes!! (-believe me that is how excited I get about chocolate!!).
I'm starting to really crave foody things (usually naughty though) and will have a 'treat' day once a week on Juddd where I will have a pudding or a cupcake or a... Whatever.

How's your new catwalk clothes? Feeling good? Xx

How's your week going hun? I'm getting really excited at starting Juddd in December!! Little things like my friend saying oh do you want one of these chocs and if I was on an up day I could say yes yes yes!! (-believe me that is how excited I get about chocolate!!). I'm starting to really crave foody things (usually naughty though) and will have a 'treat' day once a week on Juddd where I will have a pudding or a cupcake or a... Whatever. How's your new catwalk clothes? Feeling good? Xx

Hey you :)

All is well .... It's nice to be able to say yes I'm sure when you start you'll love the freedom after being on vlcd crazy what they do to ya though .
I'm very carful about what I eat and only eating until I'm nearly full not busting lol !!

Clothes are lovely ! I intend wearing some to the dogs next week nothing too flashy though .
They have a family bonfire spectacular night so taking the kids .....They can't wait x

Chilled one tonight ...... Bday party tomorrow fancy dress ( friends lil one ) adults are expected to dress up as well as the kids they go all out .
Theme is halloween with it being so close .
Gotta go in the atic did everything out I have princess Fiona from shreck and a withchy one see which one fits lol

Oh the joys eh :)

Wow outfits sound amazing!!! Have an amazing time!!!! Yes I think the boots need me. I will look at them again next week and see xx

Wow outfits sound amazing!!! Have an amazing time!!!! Yes I think the boots need me. I will look at them again next week and see xx

Boots boots boots !! :)

Ha ha ha!! I've avoided trying them because of the cha Ching price tag! But am justifying it to myself - I have a 25 pound gift card, and my eBay selling items have come to 45 so far!!! Hmmm, ooo it's tempting!! Xx

Mmm I'm thinking I might have to try them on next week and see if they as good on. If my eBay stuff goes even higher they might end up being freeeeeee!! ;)
(Mind you some of the stuff I'm selling is for hubby so he might have a thing or two to say about it!!)
Xx

Back