Munchbunch's diary !

How was your weigh in ladies? And jools, you are hardcore - there's me being pathetic and waivering all over the place!

ive changed my weigh in day, but if I take this mornings weight, I lost 10lbs in the first week - yay!

Hope you you all had a good day :)

10lb im well jell thats fab !!!

I lost 6lb taking me back to 13.2 i was having a fabulous day until i came home honestly i could sit and cry right now !!

people being my eldest daughters dad talking about me on a social network site and other people joining
in who don't know me saying iv used my child as a weapon i cant tell you how upset i am :cry:

Aww hun that's horrible behaviour on their part and very immature. Rise above and don't emotionally eat because it will not make you feel any better, it will make you feel worse. You know you're a good person in your heart and that is the main and most important thing. Hugs Xx

Thanks ladies I shall not be eating i don't actually feel like it at all which is a good thing !!

theres so many things i could say to him but he isn't worth my time

Definitely not worth it. He probably wants to provoke you and bring you down to his level. But when you don't succumb to it he'll feel like a prat and it'll only make you look better. Xx

Definitely not worth it. He probably wants to provoke you and bring you down to his level. But when you don't succumb to it he'll feel like a prat and it'll only make you look better. Xx

thanks sammy !!

Im going to have my orange bar ( sample ) that came today i know we are not supposed to but i cant face chicken or fish tonight!! Better than going crazy hey !!

still cant believe you lost 10lb !! Crazy !!

Hey have you seen marie about ? X

thanks sammy !! Im going to have my orange bar ( sample ) that came today i know we are not supposed to but i cant face chicken or fish tonight!! Better than going crazy hey !! still cant believe you lost 10lb !! Crazy !! Hey have you seen marie about ? X

Ah phoenyx lost 10lbs-brilliant stuff!!
It's hard to keep track lol!! I'm working my way for a 7lbs loss by Friday 13th. Fingers crossed.

What was the orange bar like? Mines not arrived yet. I really liked the mint choc ones from Cambridge so am hoping I'll like these mint ones too.
Marie's hopping about - I'm sure she'll crop up in here soon ;)

I'm on day 4 of 13. Am really trying to resist the scales until Thursday!! Bloody hard though as I want to see!! Ha ha!!

Well done for rising above all that nonsense! Xx

Some people just need a high five in the face with a chair. Ignore the idiots x

Ah phoenyx lost 10lbs-brilliant stuff!! It's hard to keep track lol!! I'm working my way for a 7lbs loss by Friday 13th. Fingers crossed. What was the orange bar like? Mines not arrived yet. I really liked the mint choc ones from Cambridge so am hoping I'll like these mint ones too. Marie's hopping about - I'm sure she'll crop up in here soon ;) I'm on day 4 of 13. Am really trying to resist the scales until Thursday!! Bloody hard though as I want to see!! Ha ha!! Well done for rising above all that nonsense! Xx

Wow hope you get the 7lb Sammy !!

It really is hard keeping up with everyone lol

Orange was delicious as was the mint !!
Love them both :)

I came to the realisation those people don't matter ! I shouldn't have let it get to me !!

Thanks ladies I did stay on track !!

I did have an extra bar but that's better than eating anything else could have been far worse I'm glad I stayed in control :)

I said to Sammy those people don't matter I don't know why I let it get to me they can think what they like . #riseaboveit

Hope were all having a fabulous day

Well done hun!! I've had the odd day where I've had an extra bar - if it keeps you on the path then it's much better then swerving off into the woods!!

Ps Jools that's a brilliant saying!!

Ooo I can't wait for my bars to arrive!!

Xx

Well done for staying on track. Extra bar... Well done... I nearly an extra bar, a twirl to be precise! Fortunately I resisted, it would have done a lot more damage than your extra bar!

Ohhhhhh twirl ..............

You did well to resist that mrs !!! Xx

Well done hun!! I've had the odd day where I've had an extra bar - if it keeps you on the path then it's much better then swerving off into the woods!! Ps Jools that's a brilliant saying!! Ooo I can't wait for my bars to arrive!! Xx

It's is better than going crazy !!

I have been informed you can order them now online too the new flavours !!

The mint is just like after eights !! Really minty they have done an excellent job with these ones :)

Well I did the unthinkable and ordered some s&s crisps !!!

My intention is to have them on my night shift as an alternative to wafers :)

We shall see what they are like !!! They will be delivered tmoz x

I've ordered the samples of the new bars, cant wait to try them. Enjoy the crisps x

I've ordered the samples of the new bars, cant wait to try them. Enjoy the crisps x

I will try them tomorrow night whilst at work and report back !! X

Back