munchies is B A C K

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by munchies, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. munchies

munchies Full Member

Had a really bad night sun night - ended up with 2 glasses of wine hubby thought he was on a promise - put him right - he was not pleased!!!!!:cry:in dog house - ah well s__t happens just get over it = I am sure it is this diet as I could kill right now
    for a homemade burger with chillies, cheese mayo, onion and a banana ! only joking... roll on tomorrow lol,munchiesxo:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. munchies

munchies Full Member

to chellywhellyboot

thanks for all your support on sunday - as you can see- regretted saying things about my mother in belfast - does my head in big time - when i lose all my weight i am going to see her and give her
    a right talking too for her behaviour - thanks
    love munchies, xo xo

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Munchies,
    Please don't drink alcohol whilst on this diet, it can have serious repercussions. There is a thread about it., worth having a look at. Hope you are feeling better now.
    Doirin

5. munchies

munchies Full Member

thanks Doirin - i think i learnt my lesson - only getting back to normal now wasn't worth it - it more ways than one!!!!!
    into BEYONCE - I AM - take a look at the back cover of cd - only bought it cause cds in car are crap and needed something different love tract 3 - "DISAPPER" could mean all us Lipotrimmers- what a body on her - we can achieve it to !!!!! I hope
    love munchies xo

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey munchies!! Welcome back chicken!!

Your very welcome, if you ever need any one to talk to our anything you know where I am :)

Hows the restarting going? xxxx

7. munchies

munchies Full Member

thanks chellywellyboot - whats happning on 13 aug with adam?????
    love munchies (irish treats) xo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.