munchies is B A C K

munchies

Had a really bad night sun night - ended up with 2 glasses of wine hubby thought he was on a promise - put him right - he was not pleased!!!!!:cry:in dog house - ah well s__t happens just get over it = I am sure it is this diet as I could kill right now
for a homemade burger with chillies, cheese mayo, onion and a banana ! only joking... roll on tomorrow lol,munchiesxo:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

to chellywhellyboot

thanks for all your support on sunday - as you can see- regretted saying things about my mother in belfast - does my head in big time - when i lose all my weight i am going to see her and give her
a right talking too for her behaviour - thanks
love munchies, xo xo

Hi Munchies,
Please don't drink alcohol whilst on this diet, it can have serious repercussions. There is a thread about it., worth having a look at. Hope you are feeling better now.
Doirin

thanks Doirin - i think i learnt my lesson - only getting back to normal now wasn't worth it - it more ways than one!!!!!
into BEYONCE - I AM - take a look at the back cover of cd - only bought it cause cds in car are crap and needed something different love tract 3 - "DISAPPER" could mean all us Lipotrimmers- what a body on her - we can achieve it to !!!!! I hope
love munchies xo

Hey munchies!! Welcome back chicken!!

Your very welcome, if you ever need any one to talk to our anything you know where I am :)

Hows the restarting going? xxxx

Back