• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Muscle v's Fat

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
The fat looks like a yogurt i was about to tuck into. I think i'll save it until later :p

But that's a good picture, visual representation is always good to get the point across:D

Thats a great pic Laura - makes me feel better for all the exercise I've done over the last few days.

We did a massive walk on sunday and then yesterday and today, I've done 2 circuit training classes, 2 power plate classes and 2 lots of 15 mins uphill fast walking on the treadmill (I'm bloody knackered lol!!).

Knowing my lard is coming off and my muscle is improving make me feel quite motivated.

That's a lot of exercise ^^ well done.:)

I know quite a few on here dislike what the scales say after a big increase in activity. I had a month of poor losses (for me) when I started at the gym and think this pic would have helped if I'd found it then.

Exercise rocks !!!

leelea

Wow! Went to boxercise today and it was awesome.
Feel even better after seeing that photo.
Thanks

This has definately helped...I started at the Gym 2 weeks ago, sts last week and got weigh in tomorrow but think it'll be another sts.....have been told it can take a few weeks to level out but I'm feeling great and I know that my muscle will burn more calories than the fat so its all going to be good in the end.
Thanks for posting this
xx

leelea

Really think I should measure myself because I would feel alot better knowing that the inches are going even if it doesn't seem the pounds are :)