1. Hi
    are mushrooms allowed on 790? I had them last night poached with some garlic powder. I have to say they were gorgeous but I have now noticed that mushrooms aren't on the list in the book I have!!!:eek: I know about the green and white rule so does that mean that I can have ANY green and white veg? I'd also love to have onions if that's allowed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Onions is a nono, as they have natural sugar, as far as i am aware mushrooms are fine, i used to have them and make mini chicken kebabs!
  4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    I loved chicken & mushroom kebabs on AAM & 790, Icemoose gave me the idea & they were scrummy :)
  5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yup,mushrooms are fine. I doubled checked. Daft yellow book, it's in the sole source book though! The green and white rule isn't just anything green and white....only the stuff in the yellow book....and mushrooms :) mmmmm 790.....
  6. Bean

Bean Member

Cambridge Diet
    you can have beansprouts aswell! nice in a stirfry!

I have had some onions the past couple of nights will this matter for weigh in day on monday
  7. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

I miss onions so much lol

Definately have seen it on here that you can have mushrooms though :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.