• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mushrooms on 790?

Hi
are mushrooms allowed on 790? I had them last night poached with some garlic powder. I have to say they were gorgeous but I have now noticed that mushrooms aren't on the list in the book I have!!!:eek: I know about the green and white rule so does that mean that I can have ANY green and white veg? I'd also love to have onions if that's allowed.

Tx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Onions is a nono, as they have natural sugar, as far as i am aware mushrooms are fine, i used to have them and make mini chicken kebabs!

Oh that's good news. Might do the chicken kebab with mushrooms tonight then! Thanks for your help

I loved chicken & mushroom kebabs on AAM & 790, Icemoose gave me the idea & they were scrummy :)

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Yup,mushrooms are fine. I doubled checked. Daft yellow book, it's in the sole source book though! The green and white rule isn't just anything green and white....only the stuff in the yellow book....and mushrooms :) mmmmm 790.....

you can have beansprouts aswell! nice in a stirfry!

I have had some onions the past couple of nights will this matter for weigh in day on monday