mushrooms to eat or not to eat that is the question??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 13 October 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Hi everyone
    I am starting 790 today and cant find the book can I have mushrooms?:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

No. sorry No mushrooms
  4. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Oh shoot!!!! Made some great chicken kebabs and cant put anything on but the chicken!!! I have found my book now thanks anywayXXXXX
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

You can definitely have mushrooms.

They are in the SS booklet but have been missed out of the Weightcare with Cambridge one.

Enjoy your kebabs.

6. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Added into my salad and then 2 spoon fulls is that correct?
  7. CW Consultant

Total amount from the green section is 3 tablespoons, no peppers, tomatoes, sweetcorn, beetroot, onion, carrots etc. as they are too carby.

Mushrooms are counted as green section.

8. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Many thanks Linda. If I can just run past you what I am having for tea ha ha ha 175g steamed chicken breast no skin seasoned with herbs then I will but mushrooms on the kebab with it. Can I then have 3 tablespoons of salad or only 2 as the mushrooms will count as one??Oh and the mushrooms are steamed. X
  9. CW Consultant

Just the two tablespoons of salad as you have to count the mushrooms:)
  10. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

You are a life saver. Thank you sooooooo much XXX
  11. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I have 4 button mushrooms most days with my chicken, I usually have cottage cheese, chicken oven baked in tinfoil coated in chilli and herbs and sometimes a tiny sprinkle of garlic salt with sliced mushroom on top. Yummy!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.