Music?

Drum and bass.. infact gpoing to england to see my fav dj in the world (JohnB.com!!) in two weeks!!!! He plays drum and bass, trance all mixed up with 80s... cant wait xxx

My mate loves Drum and Base.. he's like fanatical about it! and the culture with it!!

I listen to everything and anything and everything again.. going to see the Killers in 2 weeks :)

Been to see Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire and Rodrigo Y Gabriella, and Irish traditional music last year in London..

love allsorts of music especially lemonheads super furrys and eels and the killers of course but my worst nightmare i am taking my daughter and friend to see girls aloud of all things in may, far as i ve heard they spend more time changing outfits than singin maybe that is a blessing

ahh bewitched!!! i bought there 1st single :( :( sad or what !! and i also have westlife's first /8 singles!!! im 23 now so a long time ago i dont listen to either anymore now!!

I love drum and bass..

But when im on a night out give me techno... Hard house... or Funky electro any day :)

Or pure heavy rock. Although none of my friends will go with me to any of these types of clubs

Back