Musically talented anyone?

My turn to bump an old thread :D

I play acoustic guitar, as well as a little bit of mandolin and an even smaller bit of ukulele.

Of course, I mainly play the banjo (is that a musical instrument?).

:cool:

eh.... no surprise here. The electric guitar. Looking forward to turning into the female equivalent of Matt Heafy. Love Metal music, the heavier the better, however I also play the Spanish guitar. And I love that too.

Oh yes, I love music! I play the piano, clarinet, trombone, and violin. :) Trombone and violin where hand-me-down instruments, clarinet was for school, and piano was just because I liked it. :D

Hehe, well i would'nt call what i do talented, more of a 'well it cant hurt to try', haha.
I tryyyyyyy to sing and i play the drums (in a fashion)
Am a team member for an online karaoke site, been a member since it was created and have eventually become part of the site admin.

I play the Tenor Horn - a kind of rare instrument only really found in Brass Bands. I love it though!

For the last two summers, I've taught trumpet in the USA - so had to dig out my trumpet skills. Played in musicals such as West Side Story, Evita, Oliver and Beauty and the Beast. SO MUCH FUN! :)

I'm also a successfully qualified Secondary Music teacher! :)

I play piano and am grade 4. I'm grade 4 in the ABRSM music theory exams too. I love music and reading it - find it fascinating.

Wow this is an old thread... bumping it up here.

I play piano/keyboards/organ

I love music!!

I play the flute and also did piano lessons for 4 years when I was little(not that I remember any lol) and Cello for 5 years, which I just gave up this year because I didn't have enough time for 2 instruments :(

I'm in ABRSM grade 6 flute so hope to finish to grade 8 :)

Hello I'm new here I'm grade 4 clarinet and my wife plays flute and sings both approx grade 8 standard but we haven't played for a while xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me! I am a first study jazz singer. In my 2nd year of a BMus degree. But also play piano :)

As an update to this thread I'm now a Director of Music at a school in Brooklyn. I teach 4-14 year olds. It's fun but tiring!!

Back