Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

nice work puggsy old boy! wish I was where you are now... imagine being in the 11s..that would be awesome!! :) lol:p. congrats :)

Sorry.. didnt say well done to you on msn before.. and sorry i vanished.. but i went in the bath and fell asleep.. oops..

x x

Tried to do what I could with the diet, didn't have the fry-ups at breakfast but did have a 12 inch Pizza on Friday and doner and chips Saturday night. And drank like a madman.

But today is normal again and it is WI and I have lost 4 lbs.

Meaning I am now finally in the 11s!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations, you must be chuffed.

Does this mean that fast food in Brum is calorie free?

Must be where I am going wrong, will visit chippy more :D

Congratulations, you must be chuffed.

Does this mean that fast food in Brum is calorie free?

Must be where I am going wrong, will visit chippy more :D

I'm expecting it to affect me more over this week...we shall see!

1 July

Soup - 196
Bread - 144
Poppadoms - 100

Ach typical!

My graduation is tomorrow and my mum has gotten all this food in for people coming down tomorrow night and the likes, and a cake (I mean...a graduation cake? whit?!) and people who know me know I love cake.

So aye, still eating sensibly but predict this week to be a write-off. Aint gonna bother wasting my time keeping note of my calories etc (although will still be following my usual when eating).

...just in case you are wondering.

awww lol you're having a grad cake? i didnt have anythin special like that lol, my rents came to uni, watched me graduate, we ate and they left. haha. you cant not eat graduation cake, it might be the only time you have it for such an occasion! just be aware of what you're eating, don't go into binge mode, enjoy yourself and get back on track after. good luck and congrats :)

I didn't want the cake...I find the idea of it quite stupid, but then again I find most things "celebratory" quite stupid if it doesn't involve alcohol!

Wrong page.. heh

Last edited:
Back