Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

oh, that's ok i'll just DIE of starvation... after i've eaten the lovely looking apple that's giving me the eye. pink lady, ooh arr!

oh, that's ok i'll just DIE of starvation... after i've eaten the lovely looking apple that's giving me the eye. pink lady, ooh arr!

:D

Anyway teatime

Omlette (2 eggs but only 1 yolk) - 133
Toast - 200
Chips - 340
Crackerbread and cheese - 100

Perhaps he has run out of crackerbreads and life has lost its meaning :D

Glad to see you and your crackerbreads are back, featuring on this thread again. :)

Glad to see you and your crackerbreads are back, featuring on this thread again. :)

In other news...I'm fecking starving!

And to wind up the day;

The usual crackbready goodness - 100
Toast, butter and chicken roll - 230

24 June

Been out all day, never ate anything til I came in so got to be a wee piggy this evening :D

Today's noms are as follows;

2 bits of theis awesome tesco bakery bread and cheese spread - 250 (approx)
Smoked Salmon Lattice tingmybob - 552
Bread - 144
Slice of bread with chicken roll - 100

Stuffed to the gunnels now :D

om nom nom nom..

x x

funny-pictures-nom-piggy-cat.jpg

And I have had no crackerbread thus far today :eek:

To end the day

toast and cheese - 250
Viscount - 73

and...

and.......

and...........

4 CRACKERBREAD AND CHEESE SPREAD - 100

ALL HAPPY? :D

shut up! you DID NOT have crackerbread!!??!! :p :) x

You show them crackerbread who is boss! mwha

You show them crackerbread who is boss! mwha

Damn straight! :D

25 June

Toast and butter - 200
Crackerbread and cheese spread - 100

I'm away in Wolverhampton/Birmingham from Friday to Sunday for a pipe band competition. Went and got stuff for travelling today; 6 pack of snack a jacks and 6 cereal bar things. Also a big tub of sweeties for sharing on the bus :D

Hopefully that plus meals + alcohol shouldn't have any major effect.

haha you're in wolvo? look out for signs to walsall, that's where i'll be! where is this going to be? my little sis goes to high school in wolverhampton.

haha you're in wolvo? look out for signs to walsall, that's where i'll be! where is this going to be? my little sis goes to high school in wolverhampton.

We're staying there, Best Western. The competition is in Birmingham on the Saturday.

If you hear of drunken guys in kilts running wild in Wolverhampton on the Saturday, that'll be us!

haha will do. bit far though isnt it? probably would have been better for you staying at the travelodge by me, cheap and would take you around 8-10 mins to get to brum city centre. oh well, next time. NIA, NEC, ICC?

Back