Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Musing aloud

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minders, 27 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had my WI last night and in 7 weeks, I have lost 1st 1lb. So I was thinking, if I carry on the way I am, then by Easter I could conceivably have lost another 2 1/2 stone... and if I extrapolate that out a few more months, then by my birthday in July, I could be near or even at my target!! :character00238:

That's not that long away really, when you think about it. So all I have to do is eat properly for a few months and I will have one of my biggest dreams come true (the Johnny Depp bit can come later I reckon :8855:) I don't know about you, but that's motivation enough for me to keep on keepin' on.

Have a great day! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know how you feel...

I'm going to have one of those musings when i've done SW for 6 weeks, see how much i've lost then do some locigal thinking to see how long it will take me... xx

4. Rachel1974

Rachel1974 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thats fantastic. It feels so good doesn't it. I have only lost 7lbs so far but my 15yr old daughter told me I had lost my big belly this morning and she hardly ever gives compliments haha!!
    Keep it up
    Rach xx

5. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Yes ... I really hope that you make your target weight for your birthday.

What a great prezzie that would be !!

6. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    ooo brill!! sounds so 'do-able' when you break it down like that!

7. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's the thing... it IS so do-able. When you think that you will be getting through day to day anyway, and you have to eat anyway... why not just make sure it's to plan. I can't believe 7 weeks has already past and I'm already over a stone lighter. It's so easy to do. I'm in my early 40s now, and have been overweight my whole life so it is engrained into my psychology. I owe it to myself to finally lose the weight and learn to have a more positive view of who I am and how I project myself. I am determined not to let myself down this time. I know there will be occasions along the way where I'll have the odd "off plan" meal, we gotta live a normal life, you know? But I don't know, I just feel somehow that my brain has finally made the switch that I've needed to finally make a difference to my life. And it feels great!:happy036:

8. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    Me musing too!!!

Agree totally have my head in the right place this time,if you had told me back at the end of July that this chrimbo I would be 3st lighter I would of told you to go forth and mutiply!Hope I keep it up cant see why not cos there is nothing you cant have on this plan,just making sensible choices.also this site is helping no end,all in the same boat:grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.