Musing aloud

Minders

Finding inspiration
I had my WI last night and in 7 weeks, I have lost 1st 1lb. So I was thinking, if I carry on the way I am, then by Easter I could conceivably have lost another 2 1/2 stone... and if I extrapolate that out a few more months, then by my birthday in July, I could be near or even at my target!! :character00238:

That's not that long away really, when you think about it. So all I have to do is eat properly for a few months and I will have one of my biggest dreams come true (the Johnny Depp bit can come later I reckon :8855:) I don't know about you, but that's motivation enough for me to keep on keepin' on.

Have a great day! :)

I know how you feel...

I'm going to have one of those musings when i've done SW for 6 weeks, see how much i've lost then do some locigal thinking to see how long it will take me... xx

Thats fantastic. It feels so good doesn't it. I have only lost 7lbs so far but my 15yr old daughter told me I had lost my big belly this morning and she hardly ever gives compliments haha!!
Keep it up
Rach xx

ooo brill!! sounds so 'do-able' when you break it down like that!
That's the thing... it IS so do-able. When you think that you will be getting through day to day anyway, and you have to eat anyway... why not just make sure it's to plan. I can't believe 7 weeks has already past and I'm already over a stone lighter. It's so easy to do. I'm in my early 40s now, and have been overweight my whole life so it is engrained into my psychology. I owe it to myself to finally lose the weight and learn to have a more positive view of who I am and how I project myself. I am determined not to let myself down this time. I know there will be occasions along the way where I'll have the odd "off plan" meal, we gotta live a normal life, you know? But I don't know, I just feel somehow that my brain has finally made the switch that I've needed to finally make a difference to my life. And it feels great!:happy036:

Me musing too!!!

Agree totally have my head in the right place this time,if you had told me back at the end of July that this chrimbo I would be 3st lighter I would of told you to go forth and mutiply!Hope I keep it up cant see why not cos there is nothing you cant have on this plan,just making sensible choices.also this site is helping no end,all in the same boat:grouphugg:

Back